Эта вакансия уже завершена
HelpAge – delivering real impact for older people
HelpAge International works with partners and a diverse global network of more than 150 organizations across 85 countries, supporting millions of older people to live safe, dignified and healthy lives. Through our partnership and collaborations, we work to ensure the inclusion of older people across society and strive to deliver a just and fair world for everyone, whatever their age. Our work is driven by our desire to deliver real impact for older people, to be inclusive, to work in partnership and to learn from our shared experience.
HelpAge International has been present in Ukraine since 2014 with a total workforce of +250 people including staff and volunteers/contractors. As one of the few INGOs with an operational presence in Ukraine, we were able to respond quickly to the current Ukraine crisis with initial life-saving activities in the Donetsk and Luhansk Regions and are scaling up assistance in the Central and Western Regions of Ukraine. Our response plan includes cash assistance, food distributions, NFI distribution/ health and dignity kits, WASH, Protection and Mental Health and Psychosocial First Aid.
We are seeking passionate, talented candidates for several roles to further strengthen our country team.
Key areas for impact/influence and responsibilities:
To provide general administration and admin support for the HelpAge International Lviv office staff and visitors.
The Office Assistant will:
- Be the focal point for all office running and administrative issues and liaise with a range of staff/teams to ensure smooth operations.
- Support and maintain proper filing of Programme Documentation (Originals and copies).
- Maintain Correspondence Files for tracking and allocating Letter Reference IDs.
- Producing ID Cards.
- Provide general admin support as requested by HAI staff relating to official programme needs.
- Provide support for the arrangements of travel and lodging needs of HAI staff and visitors to the country office including respective document workflow.
- Ensure Lviv Office has sufficient office supplies and maintain a record of stock items.
- Support the documentation for contracts relating to the office, expat housing and other related contracts (utilities, internet, mobile phones, IT support etc).
Let's talk about you
You will be someone with:
- A minimum of one years’ experience in administrative support and working with primary accounting documents.
- Skills in maintaining and updating filing systems.
- Good organizational and planning skills.
- Good command of spoken and written English, Ukrainian and Russian.
- Proven organizational and record keeping skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong computer skills (Excel, Word, Internet).
At HelpAge International, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be change makers and leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our values, challenging themselves every day to identify issues that are most important to older persons and their communities, and to make an impact that matters.
In addition, as an HelpAge employee you are expected to:
- Work collaboratively, building mutual trust and respect, with external organizations and partners to achieve our strategic aims and objectives; being accountable for the work you do together
- Adapt to new directions or opportunities arising within the organization and in your work area; being flexible in your role, constantly using the feedback to learn more and evolve further.
- Lead behavioral and cultural change through embracing a supportive, collaborative and highly inclusive environment where everybody feels supported, respected and engaged
- Extend HelpAge’s reach and impact, by creating and identifying new business development opportunities and building relationships with new partners.
- Lead and promote a culture of including the voices of older people across our support, convening and thought leadership roles, in a way that is transformative, empowering and highly inclusive of those marginalized by gender, economic status, disability and other factors of discrimination.
HelpAge International is committed to safeguarding the communities with which we work, our partners, staff and any others who we come into contact with.
Therefore you will also be responsible for:
- Preventing harm and abuse from our people, operations and programmes, to anyone that encounters our work;
- Reporting all safeguarding incidents you see, hear, hear about or suspect, using our internal reporting mechanism;
- Complying with all safeguarding framework policies and practices
- Completing mandatory training courses relating to our safeguarding policy framework and complying with HR vetting