Эта вакансия уже завершена
Accounts Receivable Accountant with knowledge of Hungarian
Full-time on site or remote
Are you passionate about Finance and Accounting? Nestle Business Services Lviv team is looking for those who are ready to take on the challenge and become a part of our loyal & dynamic team. In this position, you will be able to apply your skills and knowledge in the international environment, cooperate with Nestle colleagues across the globe and grow your career within the biggest company in the FMCG industry. We’re proud to be an active equal opportunity employer to enhance diversity & inclusion in our company.
- A professional with university degree (in the field of Economics, International relations, Accountant or Finance would be an advantage);
- Experienced user of MS Office (particularly of Excel) and SAP (would be a plus);
- Attentive to details and able to work with a big volume of data;
- Good analyst with communication and time management skills;
- Confident in English and Hungarian on at least Upper-intermediate level (both written and verbal);
With you we will:
- Ensure process overdue (collections) performance – analyze open balances and overdue items, release blocked orders of customers, perform Inbound and Outbound activities to facilitate collections, avoiding bad debts;
- Prepare reports and reconciliations with customers;
- Provide analysis and input into root cause resolution of demand failures, supporting 1 touch orders;
- Perform checks and controls according to Standards;
- Participate in KPIs trends (Key Performance Indicators), root cause analysis of mistakes/errors and problem solving.
What’s in it for you:
- Remuneration package: annual salary review & bonus, 28 days of paid vacation, paid sick leaves, medical insurance, lunch allowance, IT Club discount program;
- Official employment;
- Personal & Professional development opportunities
- International environment and diverse team;
- Relocation package or possibility of distance work
How we will proceed:
You send us your CV > We contact relevant applicants > Interview with a Recruiter > Technical task submission > Interview with Hiring Team > Job Offer communication to the Finalist > First working day
Sounds Exciting? Apply now!