Эта вакансия уже завершена
Full-time on site or remote
Are you passionate about Supply Chain & Procurement? Nestle Business Services Lviv team is looking for those who are ready to take on the challenge and become a part of our loyal & dynamic team. In this position, you will be able to apply your skills and knowledge in the international environment, cooperate with Nestle colleagues across the globe and grow your career within the biggest company in the FMCG industry. We’re proud to be an active equal opportunity employer to enhance diversity & inclusion in our company.
A student of Economics/Accountancy/Finance/International relations specialization;
Precise and accurate with figures;
Skilled in MS Office, particularly in MS Excel;
A great communicator and a team player;
Confident in English on at least Intermediate level.
With you we will:
- Work closely with Strategic Buyers team to support activities on contract management;
- Support packaging specification collection process with predefined suppliers;
- Prepare request for information, populate predefined template for supplier to receive all required information;
- Follow up with suppliers on on-time provided data, tracking timeliness and completeness of the suppliers responses;
- Prepare periodic and on demand reports, graphs and analytics concerning suppliers, spends, contracts etc.
What’s in it for you:
Remuneration package: annual salary review & bonus, 28 days of paid vacation, paid sick leaves, medical insurance, lunch allowance, IT Club discount program;
Personal & Professional development opportunities;
International environment and diverse team;
Relocation package or possibility of distance work.
How we will proceed:
You send us your CV - We contact relevant applicants - Interview with a Recruiter - Interview with Hiring Team - Job Offer communication to the Finalist - First working day
Sounds exciting? Apply now!