Are you passionate about Data Analysis and Consolidation? Nestle Business Services Lviv team is looking for those who are ready to take on the challenge and become a part of our loyal & dynamic team. In this position, you will be able to apply your skills and knowledge in the international environment, cooperate with Nestle colleagues across the globe and grow your career within the biggest company in the FMCG industry. We’re proud to be an active equal opportunity employer to enhance diversity & inclusion in our company.
- A professional with good analytical & creative thinking skills and emphasis on developing innovative solutions to complex problems;
- Strong in communication, negotiation & presentation skills as key for efficient collaboration with businesses/markets stakeholders;
- Able to align data content with business requirements;
- An expert in Big Data management including syndicated market data and reporting;
- Advanced user of Excel & Power BI, familiar with Nielsen, IRI, Kantar, GfK (basic SQL knowledge would be a benefit);
- Confident in English and Italian on advanced level (both written and verbal).
With you we will:
- Manage monthly data collection and reporting according data standards, business requirements, quality controls and requested timeframes;
- Work closely with data stakeholders both internally and externally to stay abreast of new and evolving business requirements to align our data content with business needs;
- Measure service performance through reporting metrics, ensuring adherence to standards and principles;
- Perform data mapping and harmonize the process consolidating data and transforming it into one cohesive data set following reporting standards and business requirements and using available technical/automation solutions;
- Document and communicate data standards to promote consistent and optimal data management practices;
- Document and improve processes for managing data along its lifecycle; operationalize data management and governance activities.
What`s in it for you:
- Remuneration package: annual salary review & bonus, 28 days of paid vacation, paid sick leaves, medical insurance, lunch allowance, IT Club discount program;
- Official employment;
- Personal & Professional development opportunities;
- International environment and diverse team;
- Relocation package or possibility of distance work.
How we will proceed:
You send us your CV > We contact relevant applicants > Interview with a Recruiter > Technical task submission > Interview with Hiring Team > Job Offer communication to the Finalist > First working day