Are you ready to join a multinational company and a dynamic team for great achievements? Do you like unique challenges and experiences? Do you want to use professional competencies and skills? We offer an attractive and dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development, reflecting our conviction that people are our most important asset.
Nestle Ukraine, worldwide leader in Food and Beverage industry, successfully working and developing in Ukraine, is announcing an opening of the Total Trade Spends Controller position in Kyiv.
- Coordinating, consolidating and validating Forecast for the Future Period (Month, YTG) in accordance with guidance, schedule and contractual conditions to ensure alignment with monthly business planning, the Dynamic Forecast and Operational Plan;
- Following up total trade spends budget vs Planned and vs FY Budget Horizon in close relationship with Sales department and Business;
- Providing analysis of actual spends and deviation vs plan on Channel/Customer/Budget level;
- Analyzing of Pre-post evaluation of promo activities;
- Supporting Sales Controlling team in Preparing accruals, checking result;
- Financial reporting: consolidation and analyzing. Clarifying and correcting mistakes for business inputs;
- Leading reporting format improvement, simplification and training;
- Check and prepare contracts with clients, calculation of compensation.
- Participating in constant improvement of Controlling process, toll (accuracy, speed, analysis);
- Co-ordinating, controlling and following-up of price changes;
- Preparing presentations about Sales Performance, GROWTH, etc.
- Participating in the customer and channel strategy development process to ensure the commercial plan is executed in line with the strategy.
- University Degree (Finance & Control);
- 3+ years of experience in Finance & Control (experience in sales control would be an advantage, FMCG preferred);
- Good knowledge in international accounting standards, Ukrainian tax code and accounting rules;
- Knowledge of SAP (preferred), good understanding of information systems;
- Good common business sense / understanding and practical approach;
- Good communication & interpersonal skills;
- Good analytical skills, accuracy;
- Open minded, proactive, result oriented, quick learner:
- Fluent in English.
Nestle Ukraine is an equal opportunity employer. We offer all qualified employees and applicants identical chances.