Эта вакансия уже завершена
Hello, our dream candidate!
Lazarev.agency is a team of UX strategists, business analysts, UI/UX, and Product and Motion designers. In 7 years we have won 50+ awards including Webby, Red Dot, The Drum Awards, and others. We are sure that with you we will be able to win even more prestigious awards. During this time, we worked with 500+ projects and grew into a team of more than fifty essential parts of one mechanism — Lazarev.agency.
We value a passion for our work with hints of positive enthusiasm, sincerity, openness, and desire to develop constantly. Is this about you too? Learn more about us here www.lazarev.agency/about-us
We are looking for a Lead Generation Manager who is equally passionate about what he does. Maybe it’s you?
You and I will be a perfect match if:
- English (B2+). Everyone understands English levels in different ways, that’s why I will describe it in words: it is essential for us that our candidate can freely convey his thought, both in writing and orally. We will check this in an interview. For this position, writing fluently is even more important than speaking.
- Experience. Of course, relevant experience is a big plus for you, but it’s not a problem if you have none of it. Have perfect English, have a good head on your shoulders, and you are aboard.
- About ’good head on shoulders’. Flexibility, intelligence, sense of humor and self-dependence
- Process. Application generation is primarily about perseverance, focusing on the work process, quality, and quantity at the same time. The more high-quality applications you generate, the greater the percentage of feedback and the more income you have.
How does it work, and what will you do?
We work on a platform where clients place their requests to find particular specialists. Your task is to find and select suitable orders according to our filters, write the coolest application using the most appropriate portfolio cases, and, at the final stage, transfer interested clients to the sales manager for closure. All communication with the client is in English.
Along with projects you’ll be proud of, you’ll get:
- a team — you will work with people with whom you want to have fun outside of work;
- freedom of action — we are against micromanagement and trust your decisions;
- challenging tasks that will constantly take your skills to a new level;
- growth — you will have free access to internal workshops, and we cover paid external training by 50%;
- support — you will not be left alone with your questions, you will have a mentor who will help you figure everything out;
- remote work — work from anywhere in the world, although we will also be glad to see you in our office in Kyiv.
- paid vacation (21 days) and sick leave (10 days).
If after reading this job description your heart began to beat faster, and your hands are itching to send a resume, then do it as soon as possible. See you!