Эта вакансия уже завершена
Welcome to Volvo Group! 12 brands. 95 000 employees all over the world! 190 markets. Production facilities in 19 countries. Trucks, buses, construction equipment, marine and industrial engines. This is who we are #WeAreVolvoGroup
We focus on transport solutions and make our customers successful!
At Volvo Ukraine LLC we are looking for Chief Accountant to join our Financial Control and Accounting Team (FCA). FCA is responsible for financial compliance in all legal entities within the Volvo Group.
As a Chief Accountant, you will be responsible for overseeing Volvo & Renault Trucks commercial accounting records and their accuracy within a legal entity through your team.
This role is based at our office located in Kyiv. It is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a dynamic and evolving environment with a great multinational team and culture!
Your Responsibilities will include:
- To ensure the delivery of the complete monthly financial statements for your legal entity in the consolidation system;
- Drive daily control and monitoring within all relevant accounting processes;
- Work closely with business to fully understand the flows of transactions into the balance sheet, to ensure that there are no material mis-statements;
- To ensure completion of all statutory and compliance reporting for the legal entity;
- To ensure that the figures are analyzed and documented according to Volvo guidelines;
- Consolidate, report and deliver monthly and annual closing of the legal entity results;
- Coordinate and facilitate audits for the legal entity;
- Support the different stakeholders throughout the entire closing process – not only within own function/organization;
- Constantly drive efficiency improvement for all accounting-related processes;
- Ensure compliance with internal control objectives, IFRS, local GAAP and Financial Policies and Procedures;
- Be a professional business partner for internal and external stakeholders;
- Support business functions in delivering accounting and financial advice as needed;
- Provide strategic, operational and communications support to the area Manager and cross-functional leadership team to facilitate achievement of business objectives.
Whom are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced Accountant Leader with perfect technical knowledge of IFRS and local GAAP with equivalent qualification and leadership background. You will work well under pressure, have a good eye for the details and be confident in making decisions.
A brilliant team player with strong leadership and communication skills, who has a willing to learn, develop and contribute quickly to the team! Fluent English written and spoken.
If this sounds like you, click apply today!
Compensations and Benefits:
Volvo Ukraine offers a competitive salary with solid benefits package which includes health, life insurance programs, lunches.
You will be a part of a global and diverse team! We work with passion, energy and respect for the individual!