Эта вакансия уже завершена
International Medical Corps ніколи не вимагає від кандидатів гонорару, платежу чи іншої грошової операції. Якщо у вас вимагають гроші під час найму на цю вакансію, будь ласка, повідомте International Medical Corps на веб-сайті для повідомлення про неправомірну поведінку: www.InternationalMedicalCorps.ethicspoint.com. Будь ласка, не надсилайте своє резюме або заявку на цей веб-сайт, воно не розглядатиметься.
The Assistant, Field Communication, Ukraine’s primary role is to support country team management in developing communications and media materials (especially visual materials), build the IMC brand, support interactions with the media and create visual products that will help ensure that internal and external stakeholders receive the information they need quickly. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function with or without reasonable accommodation.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSABILITIES
- Assist in the gathering of visual content in support of the communications and visibility plans of all current grants.
- Assist in the gathering of visual content that documents the activities of different field teams and organize assets according to grant and date/location.
- Contribute to calendar of donor-communications deliverables that is accessible to program and communications colleagues.
- Assist in creating engaging communications and media materials by gathering photos, videos and other related content. This will include both creating and managing the content, and distributing it in the appropriate ways.
- Support public outreach and awareness initiatives, including media relations and outreach, working closely with the Communications Officer, field teams and Global Communications. Act as a translator in appropriate situations.
- Upload and file content in an organized manner, including consent forms (in English and other appropriate languages), photos, videos and other relevant materials on International Medical Corps’ systems.
- Support efforts around implementing social media plans, working closely with the Communications Office and Global Communications team.
- Coordinate with external vendors, such as agencies and independent filmmakers and photographers as appropriate.
- When working with external vendors, arrange all logistical operations with suppliers, in coordination with the logistics department; this could include finding new suppliers in the market, raising work orders and requests for quotations, following up on payments and finalizing contracts.
- Support the organization of events (virtual or otherwise), workshops and meetings; support the development of related promotional materials by providing images and videos, and by documenting events and activities through photography and videography.
Perform other duties as assigned. The duties and responsibilities listed in this document are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and not necessarily all inclusive.
- Typically, a Bachelor's degree in visual design, photography/filmmaking, marketing, communications, journalism or another relevant discipline is required. Equivalent combination of relevant education and experience may be substituted as appropriate.
- Typically, 3+ years’ experience in corporate communications in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-volume work environment.
- Ability to work successfully and effectively as part of a team, as well as independently, in a multicultural and participatory environment.
- Solid computer skills, including the Microsoft Office suite. Familiarity with the design and production process.
- Desirable experience with NGOs working in the humanitarian or development field.
- Excellent photography and videography skills.
- Strong organizational and project-management skills; ability to oversee production of a high volume of quality work within tight timeframes, often including multiple simultaneous projects.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; ability to communicate effectively with people inside and outside of the organization, and to manage working relationships diplomatically.
- Proven experience in managing and implementing communications plans.
- Experience in editing simple videos for social media use, using Adobe Premiere or other editing packages.
- Experience and skills in photo-manipulation software, such as Adobe Photoshop.
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- Fluency in Ukrainian. Proficiency in English, spoken and written. Additional language skills a plus.
Code of Conduct
As applicable to this position, an individual must promote and encourage a culture of compliance and throughout the ethics of the organization and maintain a clear understanding of the International Medical Corps' and donor compliance ethics and standards and adheres to those standards. Staff are also responsible for preventing violations of our Code of Conduct and Ethics, which may involve Conflicts of Interest, Fraud, Corruption or Harassment. If you see, hear or are aware of any violations of the Code of Conduct and Ethics or Safeguarding Policy, you have an obligation to report.
If this is a supervisory position, one must set an example of ethical behavior through one's own conduct and oversight of the work of others; ensure that those who report to you have sufficient knowledge and resources to follow the standards outlined in the Code of Conduct & Ethics; monitor compliance of the people you supervise; enforce the Code of Conduct & Ethics and International Medical Corps' policies, including the Safeguarding Policy and the Protection from Harassment, Bullying and Sexual Misconduct in the Workplace Policy, consistently and fairly; support employees who in good faith raise questions or concerns.
It is all staff shared responsibility and obligation to safeguard and protect populations with whom we work, including adults who may be particularly vulnerable and children. This includes safeguarding from the following conduct by our staff or partners: sexual exploitation and abuse; exploitation, neglect, or abuse of children, adults at risk, or LGBTI individuals; and any form of trafficking in persons.
International Medical Corps is proud to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, age, disability or status as a veteran.