Эта вакансия уже завершена
The position will support Medical Coordinator and country team for coordinating and implementing health activities in Ukraine
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function with or without reasonable accommodation.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- To respond to humanitarian health emergency under the management of his/her line manager.
- To coordinate with the relevant local authorities, health cluster, health facilities and other sector actors working in the country as may be necessary
- Assist in health and humanitarian needs assessments and the existing contexts
- Assess health needs of hospitals and other health facilities in various regions and sharing information with line manger
- Assist in the set-up and establishment of mobile medical units
- Support identification of health staff for project area
- Develop distribution plans for medical supplies to various health facilities
- Support health team and warehouse team in developing medical kits to be distributed to health facilities
- Monitoring and supervision of hospitals and primary healthcare facilities through visits and share findings with line manager if the security situation allows
- Assist in training health staff to build capacity and ensure the maximum use of their skills
- Support line manager in the planning, development and implementation of the projects
- Support in compiling timely project reports and ensure the gathering of relevant health data
- Support department in generating monthly drug consumption reports from the field
- Work closely with IMC health staff to meet health project objectives and targets
- Adhere to IMC Code of Conduct and internationally accepted humanitarian principles
- Follow all IMC rules and regulation including security clearances before travel
- Any other tasks as requested by the line manager or designated person
- Medical graduate with post-graduation in public health or related field
- A minimum of 3 years of professional experience in implementing health related projects
- Ability to read and write in English
- Good user of Microsoft Office
Code of Conduct
As applicable to this position, an individual must promote and encourage a culture of compliance and ethics throughout the organization and maintain a clear understanding of International Medical Corps’ and donor compliance and ethics standards and adheres to those standards. Staff are also responsible for preventing violations to our Code of Conduct and Ethics, which may involve Conflicts of Interest, Fraud, Corruption or Harassment. If you see, hear or are made aware of any violations to the Code of Conduct and Ethics or Safeguarding Policy, you have an obligation to report.
if this is a supervisory position, one must set an example of ethical behavior through one's own conduct and oversight of the work of others; ensure that those who report to you have sufficient knowledge and resources to follow the standards outlined in the Code of Conduct & Ethics; monitor compliance of the people you supervise; enforce the Code of Conduct & Ethics and International Medical Corps' policies, including the Safeguarding Policy and the Protection from Harassment, Bullying and Sexual Misconduct in the Workplace Policy, consistently and fairly; support employees who in good faith raise questions or concerns.
It is all staff shared responsibility and obligation to safeguard and protect populations with whom we work, including adults who may be particularly vulnerable and children. This includes safeguarding from the following conduct by our staff or partners: sexual exploitation and abuse; exploitation, neglect, or abuse of children, adults at risk, or LGBTI individuals; and any form of trafficking in persons.
International Medical Corps is proud to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, age, disability or status as a veteran.