Эта вакансия уже завершена
CRH (LSE: CRH, ISE: CRG, NYSE: CRH) is the leading building materials business in the world, employing c.77,100 people at c.3,110 operating locations in 30 countries. It is the largest building materials business in North America and in Europe. It also has positions in Asia and South America. CRH manufactures and supplies a range of integrated building materials, products and innovative solutions which can be found throughout the built environment, from major public infrastructure projects to commercial buildings and residential structures. A Fortune 500 company, CRH is a constituent member of the FTSE 100 Index, the EURO STOXX 50 Index, the ISEQ 20 and the Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI) Europe. CRH’s American Depositary Shares are listed on the NYSE.
CRH in Ukraine is seeking a Senior Project Manager who will have ultimate responsibility for leading, coordinating and managing the project activities for Cemark (CRH Ukraine cement) throughout the project lifecycle (concept, feasibility study, approval coordination and execution) to ensure the successful completion with zero reportable accidents, in approved timeline and budget. Project Management will require a full understanding of the project documentation to ensure the proper co-ordination of delivery team.
As location can be considered: Kyiv / Kamianets-Podilskyi / Lviv / Odesa
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with clients, subcontractors, staff and other stakeholders. Develop internal and external relationships with key stakeholders in a professional manner and promote integration / build effective relationships within the wider CEMARK network. Fully engage with and update the Executive Management on the site progress, commercial items, risk, quality and Health and Safety.
- Identify and manage all forms of risk during the project stages. Analyze, assess, proposed, develop, and implement achievable risk mitigation strategies that integrate into the cost model. Strive to eliminate health and safety risk.
- Ensure the project components are compliant with the Employers Requirements and current Ukrainian Norms / legislation, standards and codes of practice where appropriate.
- Be proactive, effectively communicate and make timely, robust evidence-based decisions, assessing risks and identifying opportunities.
- Develop, implement, and maintain sound commercial practices.
- Assume responsibility for all contractual issues that may arise including accountability for the resolution of contractual issues with assistance of the Project and Contracts manager.
- Management of contractor payment applications to ensure they are accurate, appropriately valued and received on time etc.
- Ensure the timely and appropriate approval of payment applications by the contractor. This will require remeasurement of the works in progress to confirm to the Project manager that the works claimed are substantiated and correct.
- Monthly completion of contract reports which detail forecast final cost and value reconciliations.
- Abide by all business compliance requirements in line with company policies.
Key functional competencies, candidate`s profile:
- Master degree in an Engineering Field (Mechanical/ Electrical/Civil/Structural Engineering) or equivalent experience;
- Proven working experience of project management in a manufacturing, industrial or related environment;
- Preferred: knowledge of cement production processes;
- Knowledge of plant design and construction;
- MS Office, MS Project, MS Excel;
- Preferred: Experience using SAP;
- Strong analytical and supervision skills;
- Time management and organization skills;
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written) skills;
- Mandatory language skills: English, Russian or Ukrainian.
Interesting job at international company;
Additional Bonus system;
As location can be considered: Kyiv / Kamianets-Podilskyi / Lviv / Odesa .