Эта вакансия уже завершена
Our client provides strategies and products for efficient currency management to the market. The company specializes in currency exchange risks management, payments, and collections.
Team augmentation of the client’s development teams (40 FTE) with participation in different products development for currency management.
The project team will consists of up to 30 DataArt employees increasing the client’s team capabilities of 40+ FTE.
We are inviting a QA Engineer with experience in both: front-end and back-end automation testing and who will be able to write code (preferably TypeScript), CI, and cloud experience.
TECHNOLOGY STACK Cypress.io, TypeScript.
- Complex UI and API scenario development
- QA Automation framework development and process setup
- Communication with the customer
- 3+ years of experience in automated front-end testing
- 3+ years of experience in automated back-end testing
- 3+ years of manual testing experience
- Proven knowledge of Cypress
- Ability to write code (preferably TypeScript)
- Knowledge of and experience working with and integrating CI
- Cloud experience and knowledge of cloud infrastructure
- Knowledge of testing types and their implementation methods in the process of software testing
- Understanding of test documentation (test plans, test cases, checklists, etc.)
- Spoken English
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
• Flexible schedule (there are core mandatory hours), the ability to work remotely upon agreement with colleagues.