Эта вакансия уже завершена
The CIS Officer (Telephony and Unified Communications) will report to the International CIS Officer-Communications. As part of the CIS Division team, s/he will contribute to the efficient and effective running of the Division tasks with a focus on developing and maintaining voice-over-IP telephony services, video communication services, and the development and maintenance of the unified communication services platform.
Duties and Responsibilities
The CIS Officer (Telephony and Unified Communications) will be required, in accordance with the EUAM Mandate, Code of Conduct and the General Service Conditions for Locally Contracted Staff Employed by EUAM Ukraine, Serving in Ukraine, to perform the following tasks:
- Assist to design, install, configure, manage, and maintain the Telephony & Unified Communications (T&UC) services platform and infrastructure;
- Assist in analysing, identifying and resolving T&UC problems;
- Provide reports of executed tasks and status of T&UC services to his/her supervisors and give recommendations where needed;
- Assist in the technical requirements gathering, planning, procurement, commissioning, upgrades, maintenance and support of the T&UC services and their components;
- Assist to develop and maintain systems to monitor and control the T&UC services and their components as required, and to develop documentation about T&UC network and services configuration;
- Oversee and provide all levels of technical support to ensure the prompt resolution of T&UC service incidents and service requests;
- Undertake small to medium-sized communication projects as instructed by the international CIS Officer (Communications);
- Handle information with confidentiality and discretion;
- Perform any other related task as requested by his/her Line Manager.
Qualifications and experience
- Enjoy full civil rights and do not have criminal record;
- Citizenship of Ukraine and/or holding permanent resident and work permits according to Ukrainian laws;
- Have fulfilled any obligations imposed on him/her by the laws concerning military service;
- Successful completion of a full course of university studies, where the normal duration in the country awarded is three (3) years or more and attested by a diploma;
- After having obtained the university degree, at least five (5) years of proven full-time relevant professional experience in Information and Communication Technology, out of which three (3) years in implementing and supporting IP telephony and/or unified communications solutions.
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Teams (or similar technology platform) configuration, security implementation and administration;
- Knowledge and experience with VoIP PBX, Session Border Controller (SBC), Video Teleconference / Videoconferencing (VTC) technologies and integration of IP-based communication services;
- Knowledge and or experience with Microsoft 365 Services, of which, e.g. Azure AD, Intune, Azure PaaS, Azure IaaS;
- Be physically fit to perform the duties relating to the post;
- Fluency in English and Ukrainian, both oral and written;
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office applications.
Additional advantageous assets:
- Knowledge and/or of voice/video codecs, SIP / H.323 and TCP/IP protocols and their application;
- Knowledge and/or experience with Microsoft Hyper-V environment;
- Knowledge and /or experience with Microsoft Teams compatible VTC equipment, such as Polycom products;
- Knowledge and/or experience with ITSP (Internet Telephony Service Provider), and supporting products such as AudioCodes;
- Knowledge and/or experience with routers, switches, LAN and WAN;
- Professional experience in an EU and/or international environment;
- Experience of working in an intercultural environment, with respect for diversity.
- Have strong sense of initiative, responsibility and autonomy;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing;
- Ability to prioritize and manage a high workload exceptionally;
- Ability to work methodically, accurately and with attention to details as well as to tight deadlines;
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relations as a team member in a multi-cultural, multi-ethnic environment;
- Ability to work independently and harmoniously with colleagues and as part of a team, with respect to diversity;
- Used to work on a multitude of activities at the same time and with limited supervision;
- Punctuality, commitment to quality, ability to perform under stress, attention to detail, solid work ethics, willingness to work flexible working hours and still deal helpfully and courteously with all contacts.