Эта вакансия уже завершена
Have you always dreamed of doing what you love and enjoying your work every day? We invite you to the G5 Entertainment team! Let's develop and create better games together :)
G5 Entertainment AB is a Swedish mobile game publisher and developer. 20 years ago we became the first mobile developers in the CIS and since then we have been leading the game industry. We develop games in the genres of Match-3, Hidden Object, Mahjong Solitaire. Our portfolio includes 20+ world-class f2p projects, including Hidden City®, Jewels of Rome™, Mahjong Journey®, Homicide Squad®, Jewels of the Wild West™, etc.
We are looking for a candidate for the following position: Game Producer (remote)
What you are going to do:
• Manage the development project team and maintain the overall focus and vision of the project.
• Prepare development plans.
• Create design documents and specifications for the project.
• Analyze the project’s statistical metrics.
• Set and distribute tasks among the members of the project team.
• Control development deadlines.
• Manage risks, analyze alternative scenarios, make design decisions.
What we expect:
• Gaming industry experience (at least 3 years).
• F2P project management experience (at least 2 years).
• Knowledge of JIRA functionality.
• Leadership qualities, ability to motivate the team.
• Knowledge of project metrics and ability to analyze them.
• Outsourcing experience.
• English proficiency: Intermediate (B1) or above, oral and written.
Would be a great bonus:
• Game design experience.
• Good knowledge of the F2P gaming market and current gaming trends.
• Good logical reasoning.
• Ability to express your thoughts clearly in writing and convey them to employees.
• Experience in managing several projects in parallel.
• Budgeting skills.
• Knowledge of Agile methodology principles.
• Technical background.
What we offer:
• Working for a Swedish company with a portfolio of 20+ world-class F2P projects localized into 15 languages.
• Opportunity to participate in all stages of the product development cycle.
• Opportunity to work in an international team.
• Official employment, full social package.
• Flexible working hours.
• Voluntary health insurance.
• English-learning courses with highly qualified teachers.
• Relocation program that allows you to organize your move at a minimum cost.
• Comfortable office in each location (5 countries, 7 cities).
• Additional bonuses from project profits for project teams.
• Performance awards program for key employees of the company.
• R&D Project Development: an opportunity to create your own project on the company’s foundation.
• Paid conferences, trainings, and workshops.
• Internal educational platform (educational webinars in all specializations represented in the company).
• Entertaining and gen ed hangouts/master classes.
• Opportunity to participate in joint charity projects.
• Free sports activities.
Want to join our team and start developing games played by millions around the world? Then send us your resume now and make sure to update your mail often so as not to miss a reply from our recruiter :)
More about G5 Games:
We are in social networks: Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, Linkedin
Vlad Suglobov about G5 Games history
Results 2021: Vlad Suglobov about the main achievements of the year
больше 500 сотрудников
с 2002 года на рынке
- Курсы иностранного языка
- Медицинское страхование
- Бонусы и премии
- Корпоративные мероприятия
- Гибкий график