Эта вакансия уже завершена
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is an impartial, neutral and independent organization whose exclusively humanitarian mission is to protect the lives and dignity of victims of armed conflict and other situations of violence and to provide them with assistance.
The ICRC is mandated to work in affected countries by armed conflict or other situations of violence. The ICRC is present in over 80 countries and has some 19,000-field staff.
In 2014, the ICRC expanded its presence to Ukraine. There are more than 600 ICRC staff working in Kyiv, Dnipro, Poltava, Vinnytsia, Lviv, Donetsk, Luhansk, and Odesa.
The ICRC is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated person to fill the position of Assistant & Information Management Officer AIMO in its sub-delegation in Dnipro .
The Assistant & IM Officer provides administrative support and oversees information management, either independently or under the supervision of the Executive Assistant & IM Officer. Acts as a reference person for written protocols, correspondence, and standard tools in both Ukrainian and English.
Functional general responsibilities:
Support to the management:
- Supervises the management of the appointments and organizes meetings both between ICRC officials and with outside contacts.
- Writes and translates formal and informal correspondence in Ukrainian and English for the signature of the management.
- Prepares files on specific topics (for briefing purposes of visitors from headquarters for example).
- Compiles and finalizes summaries and regular reports.
- Shares and files documents for the management. Creates electronic and paper files for the management, feed them with relevant documents and closes them.
- Receives or supervises the reception of visitors having appointments with the management
- Supervise the updates the organization charts and lists used in the delegation
- Provides translation tasks from English to Ukrainian or vice-versa.
- Ensures that all electronic documents sent to the delegation teambox and all paper document received is shared with concerned staff members.
- Draws up procedures to govern the transfer of information between sites.
- Acts as Site Records Manager (SRM); supervises the Unit Records Managers (URM) - and possibly other users.
- Explains, applies and ensures application of the procedures for intermediary archiving of electronic and paper documents
Training and support – Areas of expertise:
- Ensures all users and ensures compliance with rules and procedures
- Makes sure that the letterhead stationery, business cards, envelopes, etc. comply with the applicable visual identity rules.
- Contributes to the organization IM seminars/workshops
PEOPLE MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Acts as the functional supervisor of the assistants in sub-delegations of Poltava, Lviv/Vinnytsia and Odessa (3 people).
- Supervises the Performance Management & Development (PMD) activities for employees under their supervision
- Organizes regular meetings within their team to ensure optimal coordination of the work and proper flow of information
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- University degree or equivalent training in a related field such as information management or business administration
- 3-4 years' experience in related field
- Excellent command in English.
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Office suite, SharePoint
Social package and other benefits:
- Official employment according to Ukrainian labor law
- Annual paid 28 calendar days' vacation
- Medical insurance for employees and family
- ICRC Institutional training
- Individual development covered by ICRC
- foreign language courses
- Convenient office location in the city center
Starting date: ASAP
How to apply
Please submit your CV, along with your motivation letter in English and salary expectations to the attention of the Human Resources Department.
Application deadline: 26/01/2023
Only candidates meeting the above-mentioned criteria will be considered and contacted for tests and/or interviews. No inquiries by phone, please.
ICRC is Equal Opportunity Employer giving the highest priority to staff safety and security.
For more information, visit the website: http://www.icrc.org/