We are looking for a HRD for TIS Container Terminal — Ukraine's largest dry cargo port.
We are looking for an experienced Human Resources Director to ensure that all human resources operations are carried out smoothly and effectively (team of 600+ people). You will be responsible for developing HR strategies and providing advice to management on all related subjects.
The HR Director must be an experienced professional with a deep knowledge of all matters concerning HR. You should be able to manage programs and lead staff while also possessing a strong strategic mindset.
The goal is to ensure that all HR needs of the company are being met and are aligned with all business objectives.
Your Professional Qualities
• 3+ years of successful experience in an HR leading role
• Thorough knowledge of human resource management principles and best practices
• Business acumen partnered with attention to the human element
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects
• Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
• English of at least Upper-intermediate level
• Building and proactively leading the HR team
• Defining the organisation structure, being able to review and set standard as per company guidelines
• Effective functioning of all HR brunches (C&B, T&D, R&R, PA)
• UKRAINE, Odessa region, Kominternivske district, Vizirka.
Waiting for your CV on this email: [адрес скрыт]