We are looking for an HR Manager to oversee all aspects of human resources practices and processes.
To us, an HR Manager is a go-to person for all employee-related matters. This means that HR Manager duties will cover all HR processes and policies, ensuring that Mazars culture is really transmitted, and every employee feels belonging to the great Mazars Family. You are the number one person to work with the board of Service line Leaders and support the development of the teams. This position is strategic to us, as a human culture within the company that the HR Manager inspires is the one, we are proud of. All this gathers full scope of responsibilities from employer branding, onboarding, engagement, developing, keeping good employee relations till performance evaluation etc.
People are our most important asset and you’ll be the one to ensure we have a happy and productive workplace where everyone works to realize themselves and our established mission and objectives. Promoting corporate values and shaping a positive culture is a vital aspect of HR Manager.
Being an international company, Mazars HR Manager will have HR Group guidelines support, as well as will have a network of peers from Central and Eastern Europe to collaborate with, exchange, and share best practices. And on top of this, being responsible for developing HR in Ukraine, we support the entrepreneurial spirit of the candidate to initiate and take in charge of projects that will bring added value locally.
We are looking forward to our person whose spirit matches our Mazars culture.
- You are person that really cares and takes responsibility
- Your approach is positive and you believe there are no problems, only solutions
- You want to create, build, propose and implement
- You are open to the new ideas and curious about everything that is going around
- You are easy-going and passioned person
- You are people oriented, innovative and result driven
- You prefer automations then manual work and ready to optimize when needed
- You unite creative thinking with a structured approach, attentive to details
- Developing and implementing HR activities and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Keep internal communication (i.e. via Sharepoint, MS Teams channels, career websites animation) and engage teams
- Initiate, develop and monitor overall HR procedures across the company
- Lead employer branding activity with the support of the Marketing team
- Collaborate as one team with other HR & MarCom colleagues
- Maintain benefits program, compensations, and payroll
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Be involved in the evaluation process within all departments
- Be involved in interviewing process of the candidates (mostly at the interns level or for some particular positions)
- HR Budgeting
- Follow-up of labor documents
- Proven working experience as HR Manager or another HR Executive (Not recruiter) 2+ years
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Excellent active presentation skills, listening, negotiation,
- Understanding of labor law and HR best practices
- Advanced English is a must
WHAT WE OFFER OUR EMPLOYEES:
- Official employment
- Employee Medical insurance and partial coverage of medical insurance for children
- 50% refund of the cost of the sports subscription
- Ongoing support of professional and personal development
- Participation in various corporate events
- Cool and really friendly team, nice working atmosphere and good team interaction
- Career prospects
- Competitive salary
Looking forward to seeing your resumes!