Teleperformance is the worldwide leader in outsourced multichannel customer experience management, serves companies around the world with customer care, technical support, customer acquisition (Core Services), as well as with online interpreting solutions, visa application management services, data analysis and debt collection programs (Specialized Services).
The Group operates 171,000 computerized workstations, with 300,000 employees across 350 contact centers in 76 countries and serving 160 markets. It manages programs in 265 languages and dialects on behalf of major international companies operating in a wide variety of industries.
- Taking incoming audio calls from legal entities and individuals;
- Correct inserting of the information received during the call into the database;
- Qualified, full translation of the client's speech on different topics;
- Support for high-standard telephone calls.
- English, Ukrainian and Russian language skills at level B2 or higher;
- Higher, secondary special education;
- Client - oriented work attitude;
- Good communication skills.
- Great work conditions;
- Corporate training for all new candidates (in the office);
- Career growth opportunities;
- Active and fun corporate life throughout the year;
If you live in Ukraine and looking for the job, we are waiting for your CV :)