Zoral, a leading provider of research and development to the software industry, is searching for an experienced Proxy Product Owner to join its development center in Kyiv.
We are looking for a Proxy Product Owner to be part of Zoral software teams delivering Big Data and FinTech (financial technology) solutions to financial and telecom businesses across the world. You will work closely with:
· Management, operations, marketing, finance, accounting, software development etc. teams and representatives on the customer site;
· Customer fintech solution development teams on Zoral side;
· Zoral software products management and development teams.
And will be the primary source of requirements and supplementary information needed to deliver high quality solutions to customers.
· Obtain and document business objectives and business requirements for the solution to be developed and delivered to a customer;
· Get familiar with the customer's business domain & processes, KPI's, software systems, databases etc., document if needed;
· Conduct analysis of the existing processes, KPI's, metrics, software etc. to identify bottlenecks, issues, risks, opportunities to be addressed in the fintech solution;
· Design, document and negotiate new or changed business processes proposed to meet the business objectives and requirements;
· Identify, document and negotiate detailed functional and non-functional requirements for the solution to be delivered;
· Work with product management and project management to prioritize & plan solution features for different solution releases;
· Provide day-to-day assistance to solution development teams, including requirements clarification, obtaining supplementary information/material etc.;
· Communicate with stakeholders on the customer side and Zoral side to fulfill the responsibilities listed above:
· Coordinate business analysis and requirements analysis process be the main and self-sufficient driving force in this process.
Required experience and knowledge:
· 4+ years of Business Analysis and Requirements Analysis experience;
· Good knowledge of:
· Strong knowledge of requirements analysis methodologies and methods;
· User stories & acceptance criteria, use cases;
· BPMN 2.0;
· Good technical writing skills;
· Good English written and verbal communication skills;
· Good understanding of IT and ability to present technical information on both a technical level and a business level:
· Good level of relational databases design and SQL;
· Familiarity with the leading cloud providers: Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Services;
· Good analytical and problem solving skills with proven ability to leverage productivity software such as MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio and other diagramming tools;
· A team player attitude with desire to collaborate and share knowledge with customer teams and solution development teams;
· Highly motivated, creative and results driven, good self-management skills.
Zoral offers attractive salary, compensation package, as well as good opportunities for career and personal development.
Please, send your CV with detailed description of your work experience and skills to [адрес скрыт]