Это - архив вакансий. Вакансии, которые Вы здесь найдете, неактуальны и помещены сюда исключительно в ознакомительных целях.
Торговля розничная / Retail
Why join us?
Directly reporting to Country Manager and member of the local management team you will be responsible for driving the HR agenda in Ukraine. You will have a functional reference to Head of HR and work closely together with the Nordic HR organisation in Denmark.
Your primary workplace will be at our head office in Kyiv, but you should expect approximately 60 to 90 travelling days per year. Only through very close corporation with retail and stores you will get success.
What can you expect to be doing, day to day?
- Drive the HR agenda and in close corporation with the management team develop, streamline and support the sales organization to perform optimal
- Be the change agent when implementing professional JYSK tools within the areas of recruiting, development and training
- Have business and commercial focus, understand and develop employees and talents, drive people performance
- Partner to the local management team and district managers for people and organisational issues
- Drive key HR figures like employee staff turnover, employee satisfaction etc
- Employee terms and conditions in Ukraine and one point of contact to lawyers in the countries
- Always improve Work Environment in the stores
How can you make a difference, every day?
We do expect from you:
- Experience from HR and a relevant educational background combined, retail experience will be a plus
- Experience in facilitating and driving HR processes supporting high organisational and people performance
- To take full responsibility and decisions - proactively focus on continuous improvements
- Logical and practical approach in order to get things done
- A motivating and hands-on working style, setting tough objectives for yourself and your team
- Fluent English language skills
What can we offer you ?
- An immense development opportunity personal and professional in an international company
- A highly motivated and professional HR team, which are looking forward for you to start
- Full support and network with colleagues from JYSK Nordic and locally
- For you, great customer service with high personal standards and values go naturally hand in hand
- An intensive and customized introduction
- An attractive compensation and benefit package
Curious...? Then send your application in English to: Kateryna Babenko, HR manager [адрес скрыт] Any questions, just call 073 300 47 37.