Nielsen is a global company that provides a comprehensive understanding of what consumers watch and buy.
The CONNECT segment offers consumer packaged goods manufacturers and retailers the industry's global view of retail performance measurement.
Nielsen's MEDIA segment provides media and advertising clients with Total Audience measurement services across all devices where content - video, audio and text - is consumed.
By integrating information from its CONNECT and MEDIA segments and other data sources, Nielsen provides its clients with both world-class measurement as well as analytics that help improve their performance.
We are looking for an Accountant
YOUR EXPECTED OUTCOMES:
· Create, claculate and send the invoices/acts for services to our clients
· Registration of TAX invoices in the M.E.Doc
· Create and send the Acts of reconciliation to our clients
· Communication/interaction with auditors, Sales team
· Perform revenue recognition in accordance with US-GAAP criteria
· Participate in month-end closing activities
· Sustaining the docs archive
· University degree in Accounting or Finance field as a must
· 2+ years of working experience in Accounting/Finance
· Strong attention to detail, structured way of working
· Multitasking skills and ability to meet strict deadlines
· Great Excel user skills, SAP, M.E.Doc knowledge would be an advantage
· Intermediate English
YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO GROW:
At Nielsen you will experience a dynamic, open, and solution-oriented international environment, where we support your development through a trust-based feedback culture and diverse training possibilities.
· Opportunity of career and professional growth within large multinational company
· Work in professional team
· Paid annual vacation 30 days
· Medical insurance
· Opportunity of development within the company on the basis of Harvard Business School training
Location: 12, Kurenivsky Alley, BC Forum Kinetic