About SMO GroupSMO Group founded in 2004, covering multiple geographic areas provides the entire range of logistics services for clinical trials, while ensuring the highest standards of operation in 9 countries. Through its highly experienced and qualified people, SMO Group is thoroughly versed in global procedures of clinical trials, and at the same time has extensive local expertise, which ensures an efficient operation and full adaptation to local requirements. Our mission is to provide clinical trial logistic services in an honest and caring way and contribute to curing people by expediting the transformation of IMPs into new medicines.
We are looking for a Financial Specialist who will be part of the Finance Organization.
- Managing accounting operations (such as Billing, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable)
- Providing support in the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts, reporting any variances
- Preparing and publishing timely monthly financial statements
- Ensuring that all financial transactions are properly prepared, paid and reported
- Ensuring all reporting is compliant with internal financial regulations
- Documenting business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Overseeing the management of cash flow and debt/debt collection
- Reconciliations with all clients and reporting
- Supporting in pricing for goods, services provided by a company
- Preparation of analytics and other information upon request
What will you need to be successful in your job?
- Higher education in the Finance domain
- Previous financial working experience at least 1-2 years
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word applications
- Previous experience with the software product 1C (Desirable)
- Strong numeracy skills
- Has self–awareness and cares about the impact they may have on others
- Exceptional attention to detail that delivers quality information
- Intermediate English level
- Experience in any Power BI tool (Desirable)
- Caring and honest communication skills.
Working conditions:- We offer a full-time official employment- Medical insurance package- Great management team- Office location: BC “Palladium City” near Lybidska metro station. With a possibility to have several home-based working days.Please, send your English CV with salary expectations.