Эта вакансия уже завершена
For our good Partner we are looking for a (sr) Android Developer to further develop our innovative mobile identity verification solution ReadID.
ReadID is the first and leading provider of NFC-technology for mobile identity verification. We have significant existing business and track record in Europe in government and in industries such as finance and trust service providers. To expand our UK presence we are in the process of opening a London office and a Tech office in the South of Europe.
- Continuously improve and add to our ReadID SDK for Android, both MRZ and NFC functionalities
- Develop for the public ReadID demo app for the Play Store
- Develop for our ready-to-use / white-label apps
- You are an expert Java developer
- Contribute to our API documentation and automated testing
- Integrate SDKs of technology partners that have supplementary products, such as facial recognition
- Contribute to the roadmap for ReadID
- Work with and for customers from all over the world
What do we expect?
- A university (MSc) or applied university/college (HBO/BSc) degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Security or similar
- Experience developing native Android apps and a solid mobile development background in Android and common libraries
- Knowledge in Android Studio and Jetpack libraries, build variants and related resource management, Proguard, App packaging (APK/AAB), app signing and Google Play Store, Git, Jira and Jenkins
- You speak English, and preferably Dutch as well
- You write clean code and you are quality minded
- You are security minded
- The position is open to medior and senior candidates
- Nice to have: Experience with cross-platform frameworks such Cordova, Xamarin or React Native, since our customers sometimes use these, as well as Renderscript or Kotlin
As an Android Developer you will be joining our multinational highly skilled team of developers that cover various disciplines and technologies. Although each developer brings his or her own perspectives and specialities, we consider development a joint effort. We belief that close cooperation is the key to a high quality product offering. Our developers take pride in contributing to a product offering with impact on society. Cooperation is facilitated by our friendly working environment and flat and informal local based structure. Ideas for solutions are brought to the table by everyone and jointly discussed and explored. Furthermore, we have a very diverse and multinational customer base with their specific (technological) challenges, hence never a dull moment.
Note that next to Android Developers, we are also hiring iOS Developers and Java Server developers. We don’t apply strict role boundaries, but fit roles and activities to personal skills and competences. A mixed function profile combining more roles is certainly an option.
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary and a performance based reward
- Good fully paid pension scheme
- 28 holidays and the option to extend it
- You will be part of our highly-skilled team in an informal working environment
- Social activities if you like
- Work-life balance is important, so flexible working hours and working from home
- Collaboration is at the heart of our work
- High-end laptop and smartphone (Windows or Apple)
- Opportunities for growth and education
We are looking forward for contacting you!