Эта вакансия уже завершена
HEKS/EPER is looking Partnership Manager. Base in Odesa
Strategy: The Partnership Manager is responsible for the implementation of the HEKS-EPER Partnership Strategy in Ukraine, aligned with HEKS-EPER Global Partnership Framework.
Compliance: She/He works across departments (Finance, Programme, MEAL, Compliance &Communication) to develop policies and systems that are supportive of the Partnership Strategy and monitor partners compliance with reporting requirements. She/He establishes and maintains a partnership database. In the event of non compliance with operational requirements, she/he timely informs her/his line manager.
Communication: She/He develops a standard framework of roles and responsibilities among various departments and between area offices for partnership communication and engagement.
Capacity Building: She/He coordinates the reinforcement of partners’ proficiency in project cycle management, MEAL and other related topics to enable qualitative implementation of the activities.
Main tasks and responsibilities
Partnership compliance & reporting systems:
- Work across departments to develop policies & systems that are supportive of the Partnership Strategy.
- Review partnership management practices; identify actions to improve and follow up on management practices
- Define a standard framework of roles and responsibilities among various departments and between area office levels for partnership communication and engagement;
- Establish and maintain a partnership database that maps out partner capacity, influence, and strategic alignment
- Identify and explore new partnerships opportunities
- Ensure partners’ involvement in strategic planning and proposal development
- Undertake the initial risk and capacity assessment of the partners
- Ensure that the sub-grant agreements, MoUs, policies and procedures are signed, archived and complied with by the partner organizations.
- Develop, and/or coordinate with other departments in the management and monitoring systems with regards to partner programming
- Provide support to the partner organization in the project cycle management of the HEKS-EPER funded program, including ensuring work plans, phased budgets, procurement plans and benchmarks are in place for each project and assist partner teams to put these in place
- Convene grant opening meetings with partners when new grants are awarded, involving representatives of all departments.
- Organize partner review meetings on a monthly basis with representation from partner and relevant HEKs-EPER staff to discuss progress, roles, responsibilities, expectations, communication between the organizations, any conflict of policies, any areas of concern and future planning.
- Keep track of relevant technical, operational, finance, HR or grants issues and where necessary facilitate support from relevant HEKs-EPER technical or operations teams to ensure continuous support and involvement at all stage of the program cycle
- Work with finance teams, to ensure the timely payment of partner instalments, review of partner reports and the close out of partner sub-grants
- Conduct periodic partnership audits and organizational capacity assessments. Analyze assessments to identify specific capacity building and organizational development needs.
Partnership Capacity Building
- Coordinate the onboarding and strengthening of local and national partner capacity to deliver qualitative humanitarian assistance, working across relevant departments to set up systems for coaching and capacity building;
- Work across departments to identify and address partnership-related action points, and to introduce new ways of working to make partnerships more effective;
- Coordination with external agencies working with the same partners, ensuring a partner centered approach and minimizing risk of duplicating capacity strengthening efforts
Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning:
- Coordinate with the MEAL team to ensure the development and implementation of appropriate MEAL and program management tools and systems for use by partners,
- Ensure that appropriate training is provided to partners on tools and systems
- Develop a system for accountability towards partners
- Actively monitor the possibilities of joint needs assessments and contribute to their development as well as the actual data collection and reporting
- Other tasks as requested by Line Manager/Direct Supervisor
Competencies & requirements
Language skills: Fluency in English, Ukrainian and Russian (speaking/reading/writing) compulsory.
Education degree: University degree (including but not limited to: Law, Project Cycle Management, Quality Management or International relief and development or social sciences).
Work experience: 1-year relevant professional experience is compulsory. 6-month experience in a similar position in NGOs is highly desirable. Understanding of humanitarian actors and donors is compulsory.
Knowledge & skills: Good analytical and writing skills /Understanding of project cycle management /Good management capacities and team leadership spirit
Computer skills: Good knowledge of the MS office software (including Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent sense of organization and capacity to work autonomously while reporting adequately and on time and showing flexibility
- Result-oriented mindset
- Ability to analyze and suggest improvement
- Ability to take initiative to deal with difficulties encountered in daily work
- Good management and pedagogical skills
- Good contract and report writing skills
- Excellent communication and diplomacy skills to manage relationship in potentially tense situations
Qualified candidates should send their CV and cover letter in English to Відправити резюме . Only short-listed candidates will receive notice requesting additional information.