Эта вакансия уже завершена
HEKS/EPER is looking Security Manager. Base in Kyiv with the possibility of field trips.
Assess, Manage, Mitigate, Reduce the risks to which the teams, assets, premises and HEKS as an organisation are exposed, through the management of information, the implementation of an appropriate security strategy (acceptance, protection, deterrence) and constant evaluation and update of the security management tools
Objective 1: collect, analyse and disseminate the security and context evolution information.
Activities: collection of information.
- Create and maintain a security network of contacts (NGOs, Embassies, Civil Society, etc.)
- Follow up the international, national and local media, OSINT
- Systematic organisation of the security and context evolution security information, particularly the one related to the one that could affect the HEKS mission.
- Keep an incident data base.
- Create and maintain a mapping representation system of the security and context evolution information.
- Physical security analyses
- Assist to the regular and ad hoc meetings related to security (UNDSS, OCHA…).
- Organise and conduct security meetings with relevant actors in the intervention area.
- Meet and inform local stakeholders to promote HEKS’ values and principles as part of the acceptance strategy.
Activities: information analysis.
- Analyse the security data base in order to anticipate the possible evolution of the conflict as well as the tendencies related to the risks.
- Analyse the information collected and put them in perspective with the evolution of the context.
Activities: dissemination of information.
- Update the Country Director, Country Security Coordinator and rest of relevant coordinators about the area security situation.
- Update the mission team with the most up-to-date information related to security, training and, if necessary, accompanying Heks-Eper field teams.
- Prepare a weekly, monthly and year security report related to the evolution of context and incidents.
- Prepare and disseminate the relevant security alerts and warnings.
Objective 2: evaluate, mitigate and follow up the risks.
- Evaluate the risks of the mission.
- Evaluate the risks of the locations where HEKS is working (included premises and programs).
- Propose the specific security rules for the mission, bases and activities in order to reduce the risk identified.
- Take the necessary measures for the reduction of the exposure to the threats (protection).
- Take the necessary measures for the reduction of the impact (contingency planning).
- Take the necessary measures for the reduction of the threats (acceptance).
- Support the heads of project for the identification of the relevant actors important for the security management in the areas of work.
- Identify the external resources, according to the needs for training, decrease of vulnerability and impact.
- In case of incidents, prepare or support the preparation of incident reports and transfer them to the relevant persons in the mission and HQ. Will also be in charge of the follow up of the incident in the decisions and recommendations.
Objective 3: train and sensitise the team on security issues.
- Train the team (national and international) in security related issues according to their responsibilities, keeping particularly in mind the acceptance strategy.
- Brief and debrief the team on security related issues.
Objective 4: implementation update and constant follow up of the security management tools.
- Prepare a security plan according to the methodology and formats described in the HEKS’s Logistics/security Kit.
- Assure the constant monitoring and follow up of the security plan.
- Make sure the security plan is known by all staff in accordance to their profile.
- Make sure the plan is always updated and validated (duty of care).
- Contribute to develop a safety and security culture within the mission by addressing and helping staff to address safety and security related issues.
- Ensure that security planning becomes an integral part of day-to-day operations and is integrated into the development of future programs.
- Assist with the strategic and operational analysis and assessments, and with the refinement of programme strategies.
- Perform security risk assessments or evaluation missions to the field when possible and regularly review safety and security procedures.
- Ensure HEKS mission is meeting minimum standards and complying with HEKS policies and procedures.
- Develop and regularly update the Safety and Security Management Plan and tools in accordance with the nature of safety and security risks (inc. detailed threat assessment, security protocols, standard operating procedures for personal movement & transport, office, warehouse, communications, incident report sheets, etc asset protection).
- Develop appropriate safety and security protocols depending on the nature of specific threats such as IEDs, VBIEDs, mortar attacks, shelling, UXOs, landmine, IT, or for cash management.
- Ensure safety and security dimensions are factored into all operational activities such as programming (including budget), advocacy and communication.
- Assist programme and operations managers enhancing standards in relation to safety and security Coordinate with Admin and Log Co's to ensure field staff know how to identify health risks in the area, how to protect against illness, injury and stress, and how to obtain proper support, medical treatment or medevac if needed.
- Work with administrative / logistics staff to ensure appropriate steps are taken to safeguard premises, equipment and property (guards, locks, lighting, alarms, and fire equipment).
- Develop a network of contacts among local actors to facilitate HEKS work and enhance the security of HEKS operations.
- Organise and circulate relevant safety and security information to the staff and provide an opportunity for employees to voice Safety and/or Security-related concerns.
Contribute to the security of humanitarian community by share relevant security related information
Ensure timely and accurate reporting of safety and security incidents.
Coordinate training in safety and security ensuring that staff have the necessary equipment and are trained accordingly.
Ensure that project proposals and operational plans budgets include safety and security plans.
Ensure that all incoming visitors receive a security briefing and information.
Ensure all staff understand and fulfil individual and collective responsibilities for safety and security. Where necessary) compliance safety and security standards and procedures.
Supervise and enforce (including disciplinary action)
- Law, political science, statistics or other similar
Specific knowledge / desirable skills:
- Operational Security Management
- Ability to plan, organise and resolve.
- Good communication skills
Necessary previous experience:
- Experience in security management
- +2 years experience as coordinator in a security related field (security, logistics, country coordinator) in a Human Aid organisation
Personal characteristics required:
- Intercultural awareness
- Experience in the coordination of personnel, monitoring and
- English and Russian essential.
IT software knowledge:
- Fluent in Windows,Office
Required travel (national & international):
- National – Yes
Qualified candidates should send their CV and cover letter in English to Відправити резюме . Only short-listed candidates will receive notice requesting additional information.