Эта вакансия уже завершена
HEKS/EPER is looking for the Finance Grant Officer. Based in Odessa.
Under the guidance and direct supervision of the Finance Manager or his/her nominee(s), the Finance Grant Officer will ensure to implement effective and accurate account management, bookkeeping, general ledger management, financial resources management under grants.
The Finance Grant Officer shall ensure efficiency in financial resources management and success in introduction and implementation of operational strategies, accurate, thoroughly researched and documented financial information, timely and appropriate delivery of financial services under grants and any external financing.
The Finance Grant officer will provide support on financial matters to HEKS/EPER Odessa Finance department during the implementation of the HEKS/EPER Ukraine projects and programs. The incumbent shall perform the following functions:
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
- Provides technical support and advice to ensure quality financial management under GRANTS, focusing on achievement of the following results:
- Prepare proposal budgets, amendments, and extensions for the life of a grant up to and including close-out.
- Lead the development and implementation of the Annual Project Budgets (AWPB), monitor actual expenditures versus budget
- Assurance of compliance with donor rules and regulations during financial implementation of activities
- Ensure procurement procedures are in alignment with HEKS/EPER policies and procedures and grant and donor requirements.
- Coordinate the tasks for project audits and respond to the external auditors regarding transaction details.
- Serve as a liaison and active team player between finance, program and other respective staff within organization on donor/stakeholder requirements as per approved grants/projects.
- Introduce donors’ requirements about financial maintenance, procurement and reporting before launching project
- Review and generate financial reports on a monthly basis for compliance with grant and donor requirements; analyse spending trends and provide feedback and analysis to team leaders on areas with significant over- or under spending.
- Generate financial reports as per agreed schedule on the grant agreement and monitor financial report process from review, signature and sending to the donor.
- Preparation of fund request on monthly basis related to grants/projects financing
- Preparation monthly/quarterly/annually donor financial reports according to the deadline
- Synthesis of lessons learnt and best practices in finance under grants
- Sound contributions to knowledge sharing, partnering, networking and teamwork
- Ensure full compliance of financial activities, financial recording/reporting and audit follow up with HEKS/EPER rules, regulations, policies and strategies in compliance with donor rules and regulations under grants
- Ensure that approaches, methodologies, processes, and results are documented in manuals as basis for future replication and up-scaling
SPECIFICATIONS (MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS)
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration, is required. Professional accountancy designation from a recognized institution, would be desirable
- Minimum 2 to 4 years of work experience with exposure to accounting, finance, grant management, finance administration or economics with national or international organizations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 package components
- Advanced hands-on production and adaptation of pivot tables/formulas in Excel
- Use of accounting packages and databases preferred
- Proficiency in spoken and written English as well as local languages
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience in leading and managing teams
- Excellent IT skills, knowledge of financial applications
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in team
Qualified candidates should send their CV and cover letter in English to Отправить резюме . Only short-listed candidates will receive notice requesting additional information.