Эта вакансия уже завершена
Pulsar Expo Career opportunity
Pulsar Expo supply special purpose vehicles and equipment, automotive and technical aid to companies and government organizations globally. We work with private sector companies, government, non-government and international organizations including the United Nations and United States Embassies all around the world.
Our work includes guidance and full support in relation to our clients’ complex international supplies, including purchase, transportation, customs clearance, conversion and bespoke modifications of vehicles, and implementation of the project in the target country. We also provide them with advice on complex issues relating to the supply and all supporting documents, as well as implementation of contracts in the respective state.
- Optimization of processes of delivery, storage and shipment of vehicles, parts and spare parts. Development of logistics routes.
- Provision of customs procedures - customs clearance of vehicles, parts/spare parts.
- Preparation of transport documentation for the sale process of a vehicle.
- Completion of the logistics table and timely notification the involved parties of the state of logistics supplies.
- Implementation of independent logistics projects. Timely achievement of the final goal of the projects, and elimination of all problems during project implementation.
- Work experience in transport logistics of 2 years or more;
- Knowledge of regulatory documents in the field of international logistics;
- Responsibility and attention to details;
- Confident PC user;
- Competent oral and written communication;
- Fluency in English.