Эта вакансия уже завершена
Ukrainian Nationals Only
FHI 360 is a US-based NGO dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. FHI 360’s Crisis Response team is responding to the humanitarian emergency with the 12-month Ukraine Humanitarian Assistance Response Program (UHARP), providing integrated health and protection programming focused on decreasing morbidity and mortality among the conflict-affected population. For more details, visit our website: www.fhi360.org.
Under the supervision of the Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Coordinator, the Senior M&E Officer is responsible for establishing a strong M&E system for FHI 360’s humanitarian response in their field location. They will design and make use of an electronic database to capture program data and to produce relevant reports for internal and external purposes; ensure data quality using different data quality assurance mechanisms; document all M&E related files; and assist all FHI 360 technical teams in establishing their respective proper documentation systems.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DELIVERABLES
- Support the establishment of participatory and results-based M&E systems through the preparation of monitoring checklists, tools, guidelines, and community feedback mechanisms designed to measure program progress and generate timely information and feedback to program and management teams.
- Collect reports (monthly, quarterly, and annually), community feedback, and data from operational/field locations, check for consistency, compile / clean quantitative information, and ensure accurate entry into the program database while flagging any sensitive or urgent issues to the M&E Coordinator, safeguarding focal points, and management team.
- Support and supervise data collection, analysis, and report preparations for baseline and endline survey studies, review workshops, and any other regular needs assessment to ensure information, latest developments, best practices, challenges, and lessons learned are shared with programs and management staff.
- Carryout any other duties assigned by the supervisor.
- 3+ years of experience and training on participatory result-based M&E or any M&E related positions
- University Degree or equivalent experience in statistics.
- Highly conversant on Microsoft applications and different statistical software packages (SPSS, STATA, Epi-info, and R)
- Sound understanding of Project Cycle Management and gender mainstreaming
- Experience with designing and/or implementing qualitative and quantitative M&E data collection, management, and analysis methods, including tracking outcome indicators, conducting program evaluations utilizing mixed method, and report writing.
- Fluent in Ukrainian and excellent in English.
Please email your CV and cover letter to Отправить резюме with ‘Senior Monitoring & Evaluation Officer – Odessa’ in the subject line. Only applications submitted in English will be considered.