Эта вакансия уже завершена
Length of Time: January – July 2023 (with possibility of extension)
FHI 360 is a US-based NGO dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. FHI 360’s Crisis Response team is responding to the humanitarian emergency with the 12-month Ukraine Humanitarian Assistance Response Program (UHARP), providing integrated health and protection programming focused on decreasing morbidity and mortality among the conflict-affected population. For more details, visit our website: www.fhi360.org.
Provide oral and written translation support to the UHARP team in Dnipro including official project documentations, formal meetings with the government and partners, field visits, internal staff meetings, etc.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DELIVERABLES
- Provide professional level written translation of project related documents from Ukrainian into English and English to Ukrainian, based on project needs.
- Act as interpreter and provide simultaneous translation for international project staff from Ukrainian to English and English to Ukrainian at formal meetings with the government officials, with stakeholders and beneficiaries.
- Assist with meeting preparation and reporting of the meetings, including translation of the agenda/meeting documents, taking meeting notes, and developing reports.
- Assist other project units, including HR, Procurement, Finance, etc., with translation support of project policy documents, oral translations of interviews, and translation at meetings to local staff.
- Other interpretation tasks as needed within the project implementation.
- Travel to other cities, possibly for several days, with the international staff to provide translation support, subject to FHI 360 security standards.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required and necessary within their area of responsibilities.
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience.
- Prior work experience in a non-governmental organization (NGO) is highly preferred.
- Fluent in Ukrainian and English languages.
Please email your CV and cover letter to Отправить резюме with ‘Translator – Dnipro’ in the subject line. Only applications submitted in English will be considered.