Эта вакансия уже завершена
Ukrainian Nationals Only
Length of Time: 11 months with possibility of extension
Location: Dnipro or Odesa
FHI 360 is a US-based NGO dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. FHI 360’s Crisis Response team is responding to the humanitarian emergency in Ukraine through an integrated health and protection program focused on decreasing morbidity and mortality among the conflict-affected population. For more details, visit our website: www.fhi360.org
Under supervision of the Logistics Officer, the IT Officer will provide support to end-users, internal users, or partners. They will also serve as the first line of support for the end user on issues related to desktop computers, laptops, printers, servers, network connectivity and remote access. The IT Officer will simulate or recreate a process to resolve operating difficulties and may interact with network services, software systems engineering, and/or applications development to restore service and/or identify and correct core problems. They will work with the Logistics Team to coordinate support, project delivery, upgrades and routine tasks related to IT systems.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DELIVERABLES
- Contributes to reviewing and enforcing FHI 360’s policies and standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Advises management on everything IT (budget, procurement, strategy, project startup/closeout, vendor selection, project technologies, etc.).
- Provides support for computer hardware, software, printers, applications, operating systems, servers and network devices.
- Maintains the IT systems and upgrades when required or as instructed by HQ.
- Manages and collaborates with third party suppliers/vendors where appropriate and ensures that vendor performance and provision of services and quality is in line with FHI 360 expectations that enable FHI 360 to meet or exceed service levels.
- Identifies and promotes technical and operational “best practices.”
- Trains staff in newly deployed technologies
- BS/BA and 2 - 4 years’ relevant experience.
- Moderate understanding of Information Technology industry practices.
- Knowledge and experience with incident management and operations services tools and systems.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite 2013, 2016, Windows 7 & 10, Office 365, Exchange 2010/2013, Active Directory. Knowledge of Cisco Routers/Switches, Meraki’s and other network devices. A willingness to increase knowledge and update skills as required.
- Database Management: SharePoint
- Data collection Tools: ONA, ODK Collect
- Server: Windows Server 2008 & 2012, Exchange 2010/2013, Active Directory, DFS, WSUS
- Desktop: Windows 7, Microsoft Office Suite 2013, Office 365, Internet Explorer, Kaspersky Anti-Virus
- Network: Cisco routers/switches, Meraki, Ethernet, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP
- BS/BA and 2 - 4 years’ relevant experience; or AA and 4 - 6 years’ relevant experience; or High School/GED and 6 - 8 years’ relevant experience or the international equivalent.
- Vocational or specialized training; Equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Fluent in Ukrainian and excellent in English.
Please email your CV and cover letter to Отправить резюме with ‘IT Officer - Odesa’ in the subject line. Applications only submitted in English will be considered.