Эта вакансия уже завершена
Genesis is a co-founding company that builds global tech businesses with outstanding entrepreneurs from CEE.
We're one of the largest global app developers. Apps of Genesis companies have been downloaded by more than 300 million users globally and are used by tens of millions of users monthly.
Genesis has co-founded now independent tech companies such as Jiji, BetterMe, and Headway. We've launched and are currently developing successful projects, such as OBRIO, Universe, AMO, Boosters, and others.
Codefinity was founded in 2021 and has been used by hundreds of thousands of people across the world to learn coding and software development.
Are you interested in participating in the development of a platform that will be used by millions of users around the world? Do you want to help thousands of people enter the world of programming, data analysis, machine learning? Do you want to work in a team where your opinions and ideas really matter? If your answer to all the questions is yes, it's a match!
We are looking for a proactive Creative Marketing Specialist who can't imagine his life without daily creativity and is ready to offer new solutions for advertising our product in the education category. You will interact most closely with the marketing manager but also with creative and product teams.
- Launch, measure performance and optimize digital marketing campaigns (primarily Meta)
- Generate ideas and create visuals for marketing campaigns (in cooperation with creative team)
- Generate ideas on improving user acquisition funnels and optimizing costs (beyond media buying)
- Find new sources of user acquisition
- Based on performance on marketing campaigns generate feedback on product positioning/ provide insights about competition
- At least 1 year of experience in Media Buying (Meta required, Google/ Tiktok/ others a Plus)
- In-depth understanding of the general principles of user acquisition and performance marketing
- Strong analytical skills and ability to make data-driven decisions
- English upper intermediate or higher
Genesis is a unique place for the development and growth with:
- expertise in the development of high-loaded products in international markets;
- unique opportunities for learning including various training and seminars within the company, access to a valuable and extensive book library, English courses and participation in key IT industry events worldwide;
- perfect working conditions: an excellent office in a 5 minutes' walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station, free food and drinks in the office, medical insurance. The company has professional coaches in football, basketball and running and supports various sports initiatives (swim races, marathons, etc.).