Эта вакансия уже завершена
Chemonics International Inc.
SCOPE OF WORK
USAID Transformation Communications Activity
Job Title: Communications assistant
Estimated Period of Performance/Level of Effort: Long-term (full time)
Background: The USAID Ukraine Transformation Communications Activity (TCA) is a five-year Activity whose purpose is to partner with the Government of Ukraine (GOU), private sector, and civil society to increase the resilience of Ukraine’s democracy through innovative communications initiatives that engage Ukrainians in a conversation about the country’s democratic transformation and European integration. The objectives of the Activity are to equip USAID and its partners to conduct data-driven communications; increase the quality and quantity of strategic communications on reform dividends; and broaden the use of social impact content by Ukraine’s civic leaders and creative sector.
- Work closely with the TCA communication team to oversee daily operational tasks aiming publicize and amplify the programmatic effect of the TCA activities. Assist with project reporting and developing communication project results for USAID and other stakeholders.
- Assist with administrative and operational functions related to strategic communications, such as maintaining trackers, organizing documents and files, developing scopes of work, conducting minor translations, assisting with solicitation preparation/evaluation/award, evaluating and ground-truthing budgets, creating meeting notes, supporting staff travel arrangements etc. Serve as evaluation committee member as requested.
- Under guidance of the Strategic Communications Manager/Director/Advisor, proactively oversee outreach and communications efforts for TCA activities which will have a high likelihood of achieving impact and respond to the current social and political situation in Ukraine.
- Provide technical assistance to beneficiaries, subcontractors, and potential partners as required, during the activity preparation stage and in the implementation phase in coordination with other staff. Ensure documentational accuracy.
- Assist in coordinating the work with recipients to design and take actions that utilize traditional media, social media, events, and other venues to enhance messaging of TCA activities.
- Coordinate and liaise with the grants and subcontract managers and assistants to ensure effective projects and subcontract implementation, compliance, and procurement requirements.
- Assist in evaluating activity progress and coordinate with assistance recipients and other staff to prepare, review, and approve monitoring and evaluation data and final reports.
- As needs dictate, TCA leadership may assign ad-hoc special tasks and duties to the communications assistant to ensure the overall efficient development of program activities.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working in communications or related field.
- University degree in marketing, PR, communications, or other relevant degree
- Ukrainian and English fluency, with excellent presentation skills and strong ability to communicate clearly and concisely in writing in all languages.
- Experience working on USAID or donor-funded programs preferred.
- Experience in implementing communications efforts for internationally- funded programs preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in the context of interacting with Ukrainian and international colleagues, counterparts, business representatives, or community members.
- Demonstrated creative thinking, initiative, and self-motivation in handling all assigned tasks.
- Ability to work professionally and constructively as part of team, meet deadlines, communicate effectively, and deal with diverse environment.
To apply, please submit your application via the following link no later than December 18, 2022. https://app.smartsheet.com/b/form/6116f86e2e7d442f96cc45447742b1d6.
Please complete the required information and upload your cover letter and CV for consideration. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Chemonics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factors.
Chemonics values the protection of your personal data. If you are in the European Union, please read our EU Recruiting Data Privacy Notice to learn how we process personal data. You may access the notice via the following link: https://chemonics.com/eu-recruiting-data-privacy-notice/.