Эта вакансия уже завершена
1) Requirements :
- 1+ years of hands-on experience in design & development using Objective-C/Swift with emphasis on quality & attention to detail
- Strong Object-Oriented programming skills with hands-on experience in Cocoa and/or Cocoa Touch frameworks (eg Foundation, AppKit/UIKit).
- Expertise with Xcode, XCTest, debugging, and code signing.
- Experience in using relational databases, rest-based services (XML, JSON)
- Experience in driving technical requirements for a product and managing multiple stakeholders to deliver the product.
- Proven track record in meeting deadlines and driving results while balancing many priorities and under tight timeframes.
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Work experience in integrating Genesys voice/chat technologies, Experience in integration and deploying CoreML Models, and Experience with machine learning frameworks would be a strong plus
- Knowledge of flutter and Node.J
- Published at least 1 original iOS app
- Experienced developer in Swift or C#
2) Working conditions :
- remote job
- Flexible hours - no exact working hours - but you will be asked to finish a task in a specific duration
- 22 days of paid time off
3) Responsibilities : As a Software Engineer, you will create and architect new ways of media channel integration with desktop applications. You will recommend and deploy tools and processes to enable rapid application design, development, testing, and deployment. As a lead engineer, you will be hands-on in the development of software systems and also collaborate cross-functionally across teams. It is an extraordinary opportunity for an experienced and results-oriented person who enjoys working with multi-functional teams.
- Develop exciting new mobile applications for iOS from the ground up