«ФАРМА ПЕРСОНАЛ»- спеціалізоване агентство
FACILITIES ENGINEERING DIRECTOR (LOCATION: TBILISI, GEO)
Роботодавець: Грузія, Тбілісі, фармкомпанія-виробник лікарських засобів
Responsibilities: The Facilities Engineering Manager is responsible for all utilities operation, site maintenance, and emergency support. The Facilities Engineering Manager has full authority for performance of preventive maintenance and service calls.
- Manages successful performance of boiler, power, water, wastewater, steam, chilled water and associated infrastructure
- Provides maintenance services for existing and new infrastructure. Services include new permanent and temporary facilities, as well as remodeling and maintaining existing structures
- Coordinates 24/7 coverage of utility performance
- Manages staff, equipment, and facilities for successful 24/7 utility performance
- Ensures subcontractors, and vendors abide by program, contractual, and industrial standards/best practices, where required, which meet the requirements of the contract
- Provides safe work environments for company employees, visitors, and customers
- Establish budgets and control expenses
- Maintains and revises the various utility standard operating procedures (SOPs), manuals and publications.
- Ensures that facility operations organization meets exceeds the internal clients’ needs and expectations.
- Ensures proper receipt and completion of trouble calls. Manages personnel who respond to, execute, and complete trouble calls, facility modification requests, and any other requests for special work, including identifying the work being requested, defining the scope of the work, making any necessary repairs, and/or identifying and receiving any required approvals to such work.
- Ensures preventive maintenance and service calls are performed in accordance with all applicable laws, regulations, standards and codes imposed by the local regulations.
- Implements and manages major new initiatives to streamline investment projects.
- Proactive, hands-on approach to project engineering projects to ensure that spending and time targets are constantly achieved.
- Works closely with the Management to proactively develop strategies for prioritizing and implementing capital investment plans.
- Brings structured methodologies and a dynamic energy to the company and provides guidance on resource requirements (time, people, assets) for implementing company’s fixed asset maintenance, strategies and plans.
- Monitors performance by gathering relevant data and produces statistical and Key Performance Indicators reports
- University degree in Engineering or Technical school for Engineering
- English as a second language is a must
- Demonstrated success in terms of achieving cost savings, reducing risk and improving performance
- Minimum 5 years in Utilities Management in a multi discipline environment like that in the GMP Tbilisi plant
- Demonstrated understanding of information systems and use of Microsoft Office
- Excellent organizational and work management skills
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to exercise good judgment, independent decision making and complex problem solving skills
- Experience of building strong relationships with staff at all levels and proven success in influencing senior management.
- Dynamic, self-motivated, pro-active approach to taking on challenging assignments.
- Proactiveness, Creativity and judgment
- Ability to work with critical timelines.
- High level of personal integrity and resilience under pressure.
Пропозиція компанії: оговорюється індивідуально
Ваше резюме надсилайте за адресою: Отправить резюме
Тел.: Показать контакты (067) 900 88 75 Оксана