Эта вакансия уже завершена
iMMAP is an international non-governmental organization that provides information management services to humanitarian and development organizations. Through information management, we help our partners target assistance to the world’s most vulnerable populations. Our core philosophy is that better data leads to better decisions and that better decisions lead to better outcomes. iMMAP’s critical support to information value chains helps to solve operational and strategic challenges of our partners in both emergency and development contexts by enabling evidence-based decision-making for better outcomes.
The following deliveries are expected from the position:
- Provide capacity building to cluster leadership/members in order to facilitate better identification of humanitarian needs and gaps in humanitarian assistance inside Ukraine.
- Facilitate mobile data collection, form development, and data management.
- Generate statistical reports, graphs, and maps and follow up on cluster-specific trends.
- Support new and ongoing assessments by clusters.
- Advise cluster members on IM best practices.
- Provide regular reports on progress made, main challenges/constraints faced, and recommend corrective actions.
- Perform any other information management duties as assigned by management.
Additionally, the IMO is tasked to improve the accuracy of the data held by iMMAP and to improve and effectiveness the distribution of materials.
The IMO will support all goals and strategies of the iMMAP programme in its work with national partners, international partners and applicable donor agencies.
The IMO will develop and maintain constant and good contact with humanitarian partners.
- The IMO will proactively gather information from sector partners, and government authorities which may be of use to the sector for informing decisions;
- The IMO will identify gaps in current implementing partner participants and will engage with NGOs, and humanitarian and development organizations to restore renew or join participation in data sharing or IM support.
- The IMO will identify barriers to the information collection, collation, analysis, and sharing.
- The IMO will ensure timely preparation and generation of information products, and support information sharing and dissemination through web platforms to all relevant humanitarian implementing partners.
- The IMO will adapt appropriate existing IM tools including those available in-country (including from other sectors) and global level. As appropriate, design of data collection forms, ensuring that the purpose and use of all data collected is clear, collectible, and easily collectible, highlighting where potential problems might arise; organize and manage the data input and initial analysis and presentation of data for the sector;
- The IMO will develop standard formats for, and regular output of publication of materials and statistics highlighting the humanitarian situation in the country upon request.
- The IMO will facilitate mobile data collection, form development, and data management.
- The IMO will generate statistical reports, graphs, and maps and follow up on cluster-specific trends.
- The IMO will support new and ongoing assessments.
- Collect and consolidate data from various partners, prepare and submit reports on regular bases
- Manage, analyze, and document data and information from INGOs interventions
- Map assistance coverage in the specified area, analyze and report the potential gaps
- Produce, and share maps illustrating the scale/coverage of assistance
- Record, document, and share coordination meeting minutes
- Maintain databases, and provide data entry if required
- Establish and maintain a filing and documentation system accessible for humanitarian partners working in the area
Mapping - specific
- The IMO will develop maps of 4Ws, sector resources, needs, and Gaps per location;
- The IMO will maintain geospatial databases and ensure data quality and integrity through the use of automated and manual techniques to enter, edit and process data sets;
- The IMO will attend periodic information management meetings with the iMMAP IMO team and country director to share updates on ongoing IM products and activities and promote good practices in the organization.
- The IMO will provide specific, sometimes dedicated, support to other agencies when required.
Please note that this is a national position in Ukraine. Only citizens of Ukraine are allowed.
If you are interested in a job, please apply through our career portal https://careers.immap.org/jobs/948
- University degree (Bachelor’s degree or higher) in Information Science, Geographical Information Systems, Computer Science, or other relevant fields.
- A minimum of three (3) years of work experience in the field of Information Management is essential;
- Experience in data processing and analysis, creation of reports;
- Experience in the use of software, such as ArcGIS, and Adobe Illustrator;
- Excellent command of Office suite applications (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint).
- Fluency in Arabic and English is required.
- Relevant experience in working with a UN agency or another humanitarian agency is desirable;
- A minimum of six (6) years of work experience in the field of Information Management is desirable;
- Experience in the area of emergency preparedness, crisis/emergency relief management, humanitarian/development environment, and field coordination is an asset;
- Excellent interpersonal and general communication skills;
- A strong service orientation;
- Ability to work with minimum supervision in a multicultural environment.
- Willingness to work extended hours beyond normal office hours.
- PHP and HTML
- GIS systems and supporting software ESRI ArcMap10.2
Personnel is expected to conduct themselves in a professional manner and respect local laws, customs, and iMMAP’s policies, procedures, and values at all times and in all Countries.
iMMAP has zero tolerance for sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse, human trafficking, child abuse, and exploitation. Any violations of these principles and policies will be treated as serious misconduct.
iMMAP is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of background.
National HR Officer