Эта вакансия уже завершена
Finance assistant (Kramatorsk)
Project HOPE is an international NGO of more than 900 engaged employees and hundreds of volunteers who work in more than 25 countries, responding to the world’s most pressing global health challenges. Throughout our 60-year legacy, Project HOPE has treated millions of patients and provided more than $3 billion worth of medicines to local health care organizations around the world. We have helped build hundreds of health programs from the ground up and responded to humanitarian crises worldwide.
Code of Conduct
It is our shared responsibility and obligation to treat each other with respect, take affirmative steps to prevent matters involving Sexual Exploitation & Abuse and Trafficking in Persons, and to disclose all potential and actual violations of our Code of Conduct, which may include Conflicts of Interest, Fraud, Corruption, Discrimination or Harassment. Together we can reinforce a culture of respect, integrity, accountability, and transparency.
Project HOPE is mobilizing to provide health and humanitarian assistance to internally displaced persons in Ukraine as well as refugees in neighboring countries fleeing the ongoing conflict. Project HOPE is in contact with the WHO led Health Cluster in Ukraine, which has noted critical needs in primary health care.
Assist finance manager and accountant in:
• Daily transactions, finance and accounting operations
• Accounting System
• Finance and accounting process supporting
Key Activities and responsibilities:
• Review procurement packages / expenses documentation for payment. Communicate any deviation or missing documentation.
• Prepare payment requests following the organization's standards, ensuring that the processes are duly approved by authorized personnel.
• Monitor the availability of funds, communicate financial position to budget holder and other related areas for procurement planning in daily basis.
• Keep the accounting systems updated (QuickBooks, local accounting system BAS),ensure the recording of financial operations in a correct and timely manner.
• Proactively ensure compliance with processes and policies of the organization and donors.
• Organize and archive financial operation documents in digital cloud under organization's standards.
• Assist in any other activity related to financial and accounting area.
Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, Finance or related areas.
At least 3 years of experience in accounting (deputy of chief accountant or accountant familiar with all main fields in accounting).
Experience in humanitarian environment is a plus.
• Accounting and financial skills.
• Intermediate level in English is required.
• Strong with MS Word and Excel.
• Experience with BAS accounting system (payroll, bank, warehouse’s operations, business trips, invoices, other daily transactions).
• Experience with QuickBooks accounting software a plus.
• Strong interpersonal skills and commitment to humanitarian principles
• Organized, diplomatic and pro-active approach
• Adaptability, autonomy, rigor, resilience to stress
Thank you very much for your interest in Project HOPE.