Эта вакансия уже завершена
Physician trainer (Gastroenterologist)/ Тренер для лікарів (Гастроентеролог)
About the job
Project HOPE is an international NGO of more than 900 engaged employees and hundreds of volunteers who work in more than 25 countries, responding to the world’s most pressing global health challenges. Throughout our 60-year legacy, Project HOPE has treated millions of patients and provided more than $3 billion worth of medicines to local health care organizations around the world. We have helped build hundreds of health programs from the ground up and responded to humanitarian crises worldwide.
Code of conduct
It is our shared responsibility and obligation to treat each other with respect, take affirmative steps to prevent matters involving Sexual Exploitation & Abuse and Trafficking in Persons, and disclose all potential and actual violations of our Code of Conduct, which may include Conflicts of Interest, Fraud, Corruption, Discrimination or Harassment. Together we can reinforce a culture of respect, integrity, accountability, and transparency.
Position Purpose: Provision on trainings for Doctors in selected 27 health care facilities according to the plan in annex. Methodology: Lectures, Group discussions, Roleplays, Interactive sessions, video and audio demonstrations.
Supervises: Medical coordinator/Medical Director
- The trainings in the selected 27 health facilities will be scheduled from December 15th 2022 onwards. The HF are distributed in various regions in Ukraine, 3 in Lviv, 4 in Kyiv, 12 in Odessa/Mykolayiv and 8 in Dnipro/Zaporizhia
- Each facility will have 2 trainings in non-communicable diseases (8 hours NCD) and 2 trainings in communicable diseases (8 hours CD), grouped into 2 days. There will be a training on medical supplies management dedicated for Administrators, Storekeepers and Nurses for 8 hours. Each training will be attended by 20 to 30 participants.
- The topics in the NCD are Hypertension and Diabetes.
- The topics under CD are Upper respiratory infections and Diarrheal diseases
Trainers will be selected from the following Disciplines:
- Clinical pharmacologist
- The trainers will deliver 4 hours of training according to the designed curriculum and methodology to each of the 27 HF according to the schedule
- Work closely with the medical team and the university in the ‘Training of trainers’ (TOT) program to get trained in various themes, teaching methodology, pedagogy and evaluation methods
- The duration of TOT will be determined by the university (minimum 3 days)
- Work closely with the university and medical team in developing the curriculum, teaching methodology, pedagogy and evaluation methods
- Work closely with medical team in designing the training program schedules and evaluations. Medical coordinators and Program coordinators will support Trainers in organizing the training programs in the HF. All the logistic and organizational support will be provided by support team]
The total working days will be 45 to 50 in span of 4 months starting from January 2023
Post graduate degree in Respective subjects ( Cardiology, Endocrinology, Pulmonology or Gastroenterology).
One year experience in working in public or private nursing colleges, Hospitals ,experience with other NGOs, desirable.
Language Skills: Fluency in Ukrainian/Russian and English is desirable
IT Technical Skills (Equipment, Software, Tools, others): Strong skills in computer in regards to basic programs