Эта вакансия уже завершена
Program Officer (English required: B2/C1)
ENGLISH REQUIREMENT: B2/C1 and higher
ABOUT THE JOB
Project HOPE is an international NGO of more than 900 engaged employees and hundreds of volunteers who work in more than 25 countries, responding to the world’s most pressing global health challenges. Throughout our 60-year legacy, Project HOPE has treated millions of patients and provided more than $3 billion worth of medicines to local health care organizations around the world. We have helped build hundreds of health programs from the ground up and responded to humanitarian crises worldwide.
CODE OF CONDUCT
It is our shared responsibility and obligation to treat each other with respect, take affirmative steps to prevent matters involving Sexual Exploitation & Abuse and Trafficking in Persons, and to disclose all potential and actual violations of our Code of Conduct, which may include Conflicts of Interest, Fraud, Corruption, Discrimination or Harassment. Together we can reinforce a culture of respect, integrity, accountability, and transparency.
Travel required up to 50% of time.
The Program Officer in Ukraine provides operational support in the project related to humanitarian aid, monitoring & evaluation, and technical support to health programs to improve the quality and effectiveness of field programs focused on several oblasts of Ukraine . The incumbent works closely with field personnel, with periodic travel around the Ukraine.
- Ensuring projects are sharply focused on Program goals and essential communications with key stakeholders are actively managed.
- Build partnerships and connections with stakeholders (Health facilities, Government officials, local NGOs) for effective program implementation and development.
- Work closely with a range of stakeholders, establish partnerships, disseminate complex, sensitive or contentious information.
- Make informed, timely and effective decisions with minimal guidance, distinguishing between relevant and irrelevant information, and consulting with others when appropriate.
- Monitor and report program progress within the agreed timeframes and to the organization’s standards.
- Lead on scheduling, administration and noting of a range of project meetings.
- Establish and maintain positive interpersonal relationships with other staff members characterized by trust, mutual respect, and open, honest communication.
- Present project on behalf of the Program Managers when appropriate.
- Collect, analyze and maintain data and information, compiling high quality reports for senior managers.
- Work flexibly and well under pressure by planning and organizing workloads.
- Bachelor’s degree in directly relevant area required, Master’s degree preferred
- One to three years’ experience with international health programs highly preferred,
- One to three years’ experience with direct implementation of projects required
- Experience in communication with high volume of diverse stakeholders (cold and warm contacts) - proffered
- Experience in providing administrative and logistical support
- Fluency in English and excellent writing skills is desirable. Minimum English requirement: B2/C1
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with field and home office staff to ensure quality and productivity.
- Proficiency with computers both in word processing and data gathering spreadsheet programs, with presentation and report writing capability
- Able to manage multiple priorities and work with a minimum of supervision and direction.
- Able to think creatively and critically about programs and activities, in order to challenge the status quo and promote continuous improvement.
- Identifies with Project HOPE Mission, Vision and core values.