About the Company
Dukascopy Bank SA is an innovative Swiss based bank domiciled and having its headquarters in Geneva (Switzerland) with offices in Kiev, Riga, Moscow, Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Tokyo.
Dukascopy Bank is providing Internet based and mobile trading services, banking and other financial services through proprietary technological solutions.
- 3+ years of cross-platform developing for mobile devices (iOS/Android);
- Experience of delivery commercially available mobile Apps;
- Excellent GUI building skills;
- Familiarity with native build tools like Xcode and Android Studio;
- Experience with native components integrated into React Native apps;
- Experience with application performance analysis and memory optimisations;
- Knowledge of mobile architectures and best practices;
- Knowledge of Apple/Google interface guidelines and design principles;
- Usage of native build tools (Xcode/Android Studio), distribution tools (Testflight);
- Attention to details;
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to work as a team member.
Will be considered as an advantage:
- Familiarity with structure and formats of modern video files/streams;
- Experience in working with video camera and microphone streams;
- Experience with iOS/Android native development tools;
- Experience with AS3 HARMAN , Apache Royale.
What we offer:
- Being a part of successful and growing Swiss Bank with an international presence and team;
- Working in a dynamic and friendly environment with low hierarchy, open door policy and communication;
- Great highly qualified team;
- Challenging tasks and projects;
- Long-term cooperation;
- Paid vacation and sick leave;
- Corporate medical insurance;
- English courses.
Developing and fast delivering of new features in working project. Problem solving. Improving existing solutions.