Эта вакансия уже завершена
ELEKS Legal Department is looking for Junior Legal Counsel in our Lviv location.
- Master’s degree in law
- 2+ year experience in law
- Intermediate level of English
- Outstanding analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience with relevant areas of law will be a plus
- Providing legal support of medical information system (software product) business
- Drafting, reviewing, amending and negotiating of commercial agreements
- Resolving various legal tasks
- Legal research and analysis
- Providing opinions and summaries on matters of corporate, labor, IP, tax, contract, privacy and data protection laws
- Work with internal information systems, including documents storage, tasks tracking, updating data held by Legal Office, etc.
- Support Legal Office by carrying out trivial assignments
- The work will concern predominantly Ukrainian jurisdiction
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Challenging tasks
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Flexible hours
- Incentives and support in professional development
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 2000+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.