Эта вакансия уже завершена
At Hyatt, our purpose is to care for people so they can be their best - where we get to know others as unique individuals so we can design and deliver personal experiences through courtesy and a sense of fun!
The best 5 star hotel in Ukraine – Hyatt Regency Kyiv Hotel is looking for an energetic, professional, and sociable individual to join our Sales team as Sales Manager.
You will be responsible to assist with the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations. The Sales Manager is responsible to act as a sales specialist and be responsible to ensure the related revenue is maximized in the most profitable way in line with the agreed targets.
- Proactively finding opportunities for business growth by securing the development of the existing portfolio, while simultaneously acquiring new accounts.
- Entertaining and conducting hotel inspections with partners.
- Engaging in weekly sale activities in order to secure the continuous growth of business. (Sales Calls, Site Inspections, Entertainment, Sales Blitz).
- Assisting to conduct extensive competitor research and maintaining excellent product knowledge of the Hotel.
- Understanding the DMC/Tour Operators needs in order to build “win-win strategic partnerships”.
- Liaising and working closely with the related operation departments ensuring guest’s expectations are being met.
- Achieving personal sales targets.
- Ensuring adherence to laws, regulations, and hotel policies.
- Assisting the team with any support that they require.
- Maintaining positive guest and colleague interactions with good working relationships.
- To ensure all employees maintain an updated awareness of Hotel product knowledge, current promotion, policy changes and appropriate internal communication.
Key selection criteria:
- Previous experience working in hotels or similar large establishments.
- Minimum of 2-3 years' of working experience in sales and marketing related work.
- Experience as a Sales Coordinator/Executive may be advantageous.
- A good working knowledge of English Language is a MUST.
- Good team development and leadership skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Good administrative, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication, sales, and customer service skills.
- The ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment, meet deadlines and work as a team player.
- Current knowledge of industry trends and regulations.
- Able to build and maintain strong long-lasting customer relationships and bring new accounts to the hotel.
- Strong communication skills and knowledge of Ukrainian market.
- A critical person with utmost attention to details.
- Pleasant personality and good work attitude.
- Able to provide outstanding customer experience to the guests.
- Ability to communicate proactively with team members and guests.
What we are offering:
- Fun and exciting working environment.
- High standards of business behavior ethic.
- Complimentary meals and stylish uniform.
- Medical insurance after passing probation period.
- Friendly and professional team.
- Comfortable office in the heart of the city.
- Official employment, fair compensation and social package.
- Outstanding learning and development opportunities.
- Helpful and engaging international environment with numerous opportunities for professional growth and personal development.
- Participation in Hyatt’s programs and initiatives.
- Complimentary accommodation at Hyatt properties worldwide.
- Discounted accommodation rates for associates as well as friends and family.
- Ideally with a relevant degree or diploma in Hospitality or Tourism management.
- Fluent in English.
- Minimum 2 years work experience as Sales Executive or Assistant Sales Manager in hotel operations.
- Good problem solving, administrative and interpersonal skills are a must.
- Good understanding of selling and presentation techniques. Computer skills in MS Office, email, and Opera will be an asset.
Feel interested? Hurry up to apply by sending your English version CV.
Only those candidates who are selected to participate in the subsequent stages of recruitment will be contacted.
A career with Hyatt opens a world of opportunities. We have continually been named one of the World’s Best Workplaces.
Apply now to join our diverse and multitalented family of go-getters!
Hyatt is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.