Blackshield Capital Group is a company, specializing in providing a comprehensive set of services for wealthy clients and companies from Eastern Europe, including corporate finance and consulting, asset and transaction structuring, wealth management.
We combine fundamental knowledge and real experience, proven not only in periods of economic growth but also in crisis times. The management of the company has been developing its expertise in the international banking and investment industry for more than 15 years, working at Barclays Investment Bank, Credit Suisse, Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, Citibank, HSBC Bank.
We are looking for Investment Associate/ Investment Senior Associate to help augment our growing team in Kyiv or Warsaw. We are looking for an independent player with expertise at least in one of the following sectors: VC Growth Stage/ Private Equity/ Investment Banking. We are hiring Investment Associate with 3-4 years of experience. This role is about investigation investment opportunities, execution of investments and IB process (M&A and fundraising process), financial analysis, sectoral research. The ideal candidate has excellent analytical skills, takes initiative and has an outstanding work ethic.
- Compiling financial modeling to support potential investment opportunities and business valuation
- Development of presentations for client’s, teasers and investment memorandums
- Market research and industry analysis
- Provide ongoing monitoring of assets with the firm’s portfolios
- Interface with Managing Directors providing business related analysis and guidance
- Cross-sectoral support in Venture Capital / Private Equity deals
- Strong academic credentials in finance, economics — Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree
- Looking for mature, responsible, intelligent analyst to complement existing team
- Highly analytical
- Knowledge of business growth strategy and the risk/return characteristics of investment opportunities both in private and public markets
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Clear, concise writing skills
- Previous private equity, investment banking, accounting, or consulting experience preferred
- Previous work experience of between 3- 4 years
- CFA is a plus
The company is ready:
- Provide competitive compensation for wages
- Invest in your professional and personal development, as well as provide comprehensive assistance at various stages of your career
- To gather a team of like-minded people who do not stand still and follow modern trends and technologies
- Provide a comfortable office in the historic center of Kyiv / Warsaw or remote work
We will definitely invite you for an interview if your CV meets the criteria described above! A short cover letter will give you an advantage among the candidates!