Эта вакансия уже завершена
2 месяца назад
03 января 2023
- Organization and coordination EHS processes;
- Ensuring compliance with legal requirements and standards in the safety and environment area and specific legislation - labor protection, sanitary and partly fire safety and civil protection;
- Leading the process of obtaining permits for equipment and work with increased level of risk;
- Take part and leading in projects which aimed at Safety, Environments and Fire Safety;
- Carry out all risk assessments and special assessments for all departments as required by businesses;
- Control of requirements in Safety and Environment legislation in the departments;
- Communicating and providing proper validation of documentations for authorities;
- To recommend & implement control measures and advise on the standard of PPE issued to employees;
- To carry out investigations into all accidents and near-miss incidents and to record the • findings on the relevant forms. Analyses in methodic way and using tools like: ISHIKAWA, 5WHY;
- Budgeting, tracking and monitoring cost for PPE, uniforms and improvements in safety area;
- Conducting internal trainings for employees;
- Organization and control external trainings for employees.
- Experience as a manager of HS Department of big international production companies;
- Knowledge of international standards of safety, health protection and ecological safety;
- Confirmed experience in international standards of fire safety, labor protection and environment protection;
- Good knowledge of the HS low (Ukrainian standards of labor protection), inter-brunch normative and base of HS instructions;
- Confirmed certificate of HSE;
- Well command of English (not less Upper-Intermediate or B2 level);
- Driving License category B is preferable.
- Working hours: Mn-Fr from 8 till 17;
- Legal job contract in according with Labor Low in Ukraine;
- Medical insurance for candidate and close members of the family;
- Car for work and private needs.
Salary: Показать контакты 80000-100000 UAH (NETTO)
- strong ability to continue improvements;
- capability to involve people into processes of health protection;
- results achievements-oriented person;
- healthy sense of humor.