- brand positioning, the ability to make the brand 'recognizable';
- planning the company's communication strategy in the public sphere;
- preparing presentations and writing press releases;
- cooperation with the public and the media;
- organizing and attending events and activities, such as press conferences, open days, excursions, tours to Poland and visits.
- perfect communication skills (oral and written);
- knowledge of marketing;
- level of English - upper-intermediate+;
- understanding what is on the agenda in the media;
- skills of creating and conducting presentations;
- ability to analyze the information field;
- creativity, attentiveness, activity, responsibility and energy.
If this is what you are looking for do not let this opportunity to slip out, apply today.
Please send your CV in English to our email [адрес скрыт]