Эта вакансия уже завершена
Codebridge Technology, Inc. is a custom software development company with a focus on building web .NET and mobile solutions. We also provide customers with team extension services. We are flexible, we quickly adjust to clients’ needs and the situation on the market with a focus on the high quality of provided services. Our clients are product and service-based companies from the United States and Europe.
As a Junior Business Analyst (Corezoid Developer) at our company, you will be an integral part of our internal automation project using Corezoid. We have already successfully automated our HR function, and we are currently working on automating other functions. In this role, you will work closely with our CEO (Konstantin Karpushin) and other stakeholders to analyze business requirements and design workflows and processes using Corezoid. You will also be responsible for testing and troubleshooting the Corezoid workflows to ensure they meet our business needs. This is an excellent opportunity to grow your skills as a business analyst and Corezoid developer while contributing to our company's growth and success.
- Analyzing business requirements and designing workflows and processes using Corezoid
- Developing and implementing Corezoid solutions to automate various internal functions
- Collaborating with stakeholders, including the CEO, to ensure successful implementation of Corezoid workflows
- Testing and troubleshooting Corezoid workflows to ensure they meet business requirements
- Providing ongoing support and maintenance for Corezoid solutions
- Keeping up to date with Corezoid platform updates and best practices to continually improve our internal automation processes.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or any related field
- Experience with REST API and JSON structure
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Eagerness to learn and grow as a business analyst and Corezoid developer.
- Postman: The Complete Guide - REST API Testing by Valentin Despa on Udemy
- JSON Crash Course by Traversy Media on YouTube
With these courses, you can quickly gain the necessary knowledge and skills to excel in the Junior Business Analyst (Corezoid Developer) position at our company.
What we offer
- Work in a friendly and welcoming environment
- Competitive salary as well as bonus per the new contract
- Annual performance review with 360-degree feedback
- 20 working days of paid vacation and 15 days of sick leave
- Compensation for external education
- Remote work or work from the Kyiv office