Эта вакансия уже завершена
Cloudfresh is an international IT company that provides modern solutions and tools for the digital transformation of B2B companies in the markets of Ukraine and Europe. The company has the highest partner statuses: Google Cloud Premier Partner, Zendesk Premier Partner, Asana Solution Partner, Gitlab Open Channel Partner. Our goal is to provide businesses with the best tools for digital transformation. To guide and support our customers on the way to the digital world.
More about us here — https://bit.ly/3cj86Tb
And here — https://bit.ly/3PErkB0
We are looking for a SEO Specialist to become a significant part of our Marketing team.
In this role, you must be skilled at managing SEO projects, such as content and technical fixes. In addition, you should be able to insert SEO priorities into content marketing efforts and help realize these through managing elements of digital assets like meta titles, tags, descriptions, and URL hierarchy. The ideal candidate will know Google’s on-site and off-site SEO ranking factors, whitehat link building best practices, and creative ideas for internal and external link strategies.
- At least 2-3 years of proven experience in a SEO specialist position, including experience in conducting foreign projects;
- Strong background in technical and content-driven SEO;
- Hands-on experience with SEO tools such as Ahrefs/SEMrush/Serpstat or similar, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and Google’s Keyword Planner;
- Solid knowledge of search ranking principles;
- Background in creating reports showing web analytics data and site evaluations;
- Deep understanding of how press releases, social media activities, blogs, and related strategies go hand-in-hand with SEO;
- Excellent research and analytical skills;
- Upper-intermediate (or high intermediate) level of English.
- Manage all SEO activities, including keyword strategy, budgeting, content planning, technical SEO, and link building;
- Perform keyword research according to the company’s business objectives to optimize existing website content and uncover new opportunities;
- Assist the Marketing team in building and optimizing pages and blog content to reach website top-ranking positioning in the company’s key markets according to best practices of SEO and CRO;
- Analyze competitors' data, run website technical audits, and recommend optimizations to improve search crawlability;
- Develop and perform SEO off-page and on-page strategies that help to increase website ranking and improve user experience;
- Prospect opportunities for link building;
- Compile and present SEO performance reports.
- Remote first.
- An opportunity to work with the world’s best products from Google, Zendesk, Asana, and Gitlab.
- The competitive salary level with a timely payment without delays every month.
- Transparent bonus system.
- Official employment under the Labor Code, vacation, and sick leave.
- Flexible and hybrid working hours: 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. or 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Educational sponsorship (various educational opportunities, e.g., courses, conferences, meet-ups, etc., are sponsored by the company).