Vanongo is an AI-powered last-mile logistics platform that enables transparent and precise delivery for merchants and fleets for sales increase. Focus on the post-checkout part of the journey provides upsell capabilities during the delivery.
Vanongo brings consumer-centric tech to the world of urban last-mile delivery.
We focus on: enabling transparent and precise delivery for merchants and fleets for sales increase, making post-checkout part of the journey, and enabling upsell capabilities during the delivery.
We are looking for a Sales Manager who is energized by the challenge of shaping the future of our business. You will be responsible for driving our partnership base and ensuring the success of our business. Success in this role means hitting and exceeding monthly sales goals, staying ahead of daily metrics, and handling rejection in stride, all with the support of experienced managers. We strongly focus on optimization and welcome new ideas for improving our lead generation process.
• Excellent German communication skills, both written and spoken.
• 2+ years of experience in active sales (SaaS will be a plus).
• Ability to establish and maintain long-term customer relationships.
• Demonstrated success in generating new customer leads and building a business.
• You know how to work with data, analyze it and use it in your daily activities.
• A “Can-Do” Attitude: Always positive attitude and passion for learning in fast-paced environments. We move fast!
• Building partnerships with the best companies interested in cooperating with VanOnGo.
• Developing, establishing, and implementing an effective sales plan tailored to the territory and specific accounts to achieve the goals of the budget and financial growth of the region.
• Managing contract negotiations aimed at establishing the foundation of a strong working relationship with our partners.
• Continuously improving your sales development process and demonstrating a willingness to learn and implement best practices.
In return, we offer:
• Remote work with an extensive onboarding process, monthly CFR (Conversation, Feedback, Recognition) sessions and opportunities to participate in informal events.
• A chance to shape the product as we actively develop.
• An open and transparent work environment that utilizes OKRs methodology.
• Autonomy to achieve common goals without micromanagement.
• Opportunities for personal and professional development.
• A dynamic and diverse team with unique backgrounds and interests!
• Generous time off including 25 days of Vacation and 25 days of Sick leave, 3 Days off and 2 Days for Self Development.