Эта вакансия уже завершена
ABOUT YOUR NEW JOB:
The main purpose of this role is delivery of control and analysis over company's profitability by products and channels. The Financial Analyst will be part of a Commercial finance controlling team provided full support in finance area for commercial and marketing functions. He or she will be working closely with functional stakeholders to achieve this goal, needing to understand their issues, constructively challenge their inputs and together deliver a high-quality result. Individually, this position will have responsibility for a wide variety of deliverables related to the reporting, planning and appraisal process.
YOUR NEW KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Take ownership for calculation and analysis of company's profitability by products, channels and sales areas both in Ukraine and Moldova;
- Insure accurate and timely category P&L and value chains by SKU calculations;
- Provide solid analysis with external perspective to support decision making and drive the performance improvement;
- Perform monthly period end closing and RE/BP planning activities in area of profitability and OPEX allocation;
- Establish pre and post analysis of promotion activities spending: ROI, uplift, etc;
- Perform financial evaluation/business simulations of new products launches;
- Participate in the continuous improvement of controlling processes and tools (accuracy, speed, analysis);
- Develop productive relationships with commercial/marketing key stakeholders, to deepen understanding of issues and process.
ARE THESE YOUR SECRET INGREDIENTS?
- Higher University degree (Finance, Control, Technical, Cybernetics);
- Analytics experience/ Experience in Finance & Control;
- Strong analytical and numerical skills;
- Proficient PC user: MS Excel advanced level, MS Access and ERP systems (SAP or other) will be an advantage;
- Good communication skills and ability to translate complex raw data into simple key messages;
- English - Upper-Intermediate and above;
- Open-minded, change agent.
- Meaningful work in a company that is a leader in the NARTD market;
- Work in a smart and motivated team within a supportive and inclusive culture with strong values;
- Competitive salary;
- Compensations & benefits package, which includes: medical and life insurance, 31 calendar days of vacation per year, meal allowance, company product sampling;
- Opportunity to develop as a professional;
- Work remotely, from a co-working space across Kyiv or from our office. We are located in Velyka Dymerka. Corporate buses are provided from metro stations Chernihivska and Lybidska, and also, from the city of Brovary and the settlements of Velyka Dymerka, Bohdanivka, Kalyta.
ABOUT YOUR NEW TEAM:
We are a family of over 36 thousand engaged people. Each and every one of us is the secret ingredient of Coca-Cola HBC – one of the world’s largest bottlers and partner of The Coca-Cola Company. Our every day mission is to delight over 715 million consumers by offering a choice of over 100 iconic global and favorite local brands in the moments that matter, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We are a truly empowered and talented team that drives superior results by winning and learning every day in 29 countries, across 3 continents. Our success comes from us working together as one to make a positive difference for the local communities we serve.
Think you’ve got the secret ingredient?
Coca-Cola HBC is an open opportunities employer. Your application will be reviewed based on professional qualifications required, with no regard to any other attribute (gender, age, race, disability, religion, national origin, sexual identity and others).
Ми – родина, яка налічує понад 1500 тисяч людей, які захоплюються своєю справою
больше 500 сотрудников
с 2002 года на рынке
- Медицинское страхование
- Корпоративный врач/Медпункт
- Бонусы и премии
- Оплачиваемая стажировка