Hello, our future colleague!
We are VBET Ukraine, a young and ambitious entertainment brand with an international presence and HQ in Yerevan, which proceeds with expansion around the world.
And right now we are looking for a Lawyer who is interested in developing together with the company while working with our dynamic legal team.
What tasks await you:
- due diligence (Verification of Partners), to check and corrects contracts, agreements, mainly in the field of marketing;
- communication with government agencies and organizations, including employment centers, tax authorities, notaries, translators;
- research and advice on various legal matters within the scope of the company’s activity;
- researching and analyzing potential legal risks in the company's jurisdictions of operations;
support of the company’s day-to-day activity.
What do we expect from you:
- 3+ years of professional experience;
- completed legal education;
- Upper-Intermediate English;
- attention to details;
- initiative and willingness to work on a broad variety of legal matters;
- diligens and readiness for monotonous work;
- excellent knowledge of the essential conditions of all types of civil contracts;
- nowledge in the field of registration of objects of intellectual property.
What we are ready to offer:
- chance to become a part of a great team;
- possibility to work and collaborate with international colleagues;
- good salary based on your knowledge and skills;
- official employment;
- paid sick leave and 24 days of vacation;
for now we work remotely, but after the end of the martial law we plan to come back to convenient office near the Lukyanivska metro station.
We have a few steps in our hiring process for this position:
Phone talk with a recruiter;
Online interview with your future team lead;
Final online meeting with a team.
If you are still reading this description and you are really interested in the role of Lawyer in our team - don’t hesitate, send us your CV! Let's get acquainted! :)