Interested parties should send a detailed CV in English only.
One position available.
Workplace: Kyiv, Shulyavska subway
The vacancy is belong to TP-Link Sales Team to develop B2B partners. We look for experienced, self-motivated, well-organized and result-oriented person with positive attitude to job, able to overtake challenging tasks and successfully complete them.
• 5+ years of experience as position of B2B Sales / Business Development Manager
• Intermediate+ level of English knowledge (both written and spoken)
• Energetic, self-motivated, highly result-oriented and positive personality
• Bachelor degree as minimal requirement to candidate
• Experience in Networking/ Security/ Surveillance Vendor is preferred
• Having SI(system integrator)/VAD(value added disti) partnership and database is preferred
Duties and Responsibilities:
• TP-Link B2B Business Development on enterprise network/ surveillance prouductline
• B2B New partners acquisition and Existing partners growth
• TP-Link brand and product presentation,organize training with pre-sales
• Development and implementation of partner program to motivate B2B partners
• MKT events management:Industrial exhibition,TP-Link partner event, VAD training
• Regular reporting (target and key result,sales data analysis, channel digging plan)
• cooperate and support each other with other departments
• Driving license cat. "B" is preferable.
1. Challenging work in an international corporation
2. Attractive remuneration
3. To be a part of our professional, growing business in Ukraine
4. Dynamic work environment
Interested parties should send a detailed CV in English, indicating the earliest start date as well as salary expectations.
Please be advised that responses will only be provided to selected candidates.
Candidates should include the following statement in their applications:
"I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process".