Эта вакансия уже завершена
My name is Yegor, I’m Head of Affiliate at Cpamatica Performance Agency. Cpamatica is a full-cycle performance marketing agency with an integrated affiliate network. The Affiliate division is working on establishing partnerships with webmasters (marketing agencies) from all over the world. Every day, our affiliate partners attract thousands of customers to our advertisers’ products via numerous traffic sources.
We are looking for a highly ambitious candidate with experience in Sales / Business Development or Digital Marketing who would help us significantly increase traffic volumes and establish new partnerships.
The role involves establishing and building new relationships with webmasters, providing day-to-day support to existing affiliates using marketing analytics, and negotiating the best pricing conditions for your partners with the Business Development team. Additionally, our Account managers play a vital role in the strategic development of our division by realising mini-projects such as admin system updates, marketing & brand initiatives, etc.
No experience in IT or digital marketing? Do not worry! We will gladly invest time in teaching you all the ins and outs to set you up for success. The most important part is that you have the right mindset and are enjoyable to work with.
Here you can get acquainted with the cases of our specialists who told about their switch from different industries to IT.
Your responsibilities will include:
- recruiting and managing affiliate partners;
- performing data analysis to propose new tactics to affiliates;
- building new contacts within the industry through existing affiliates;
- tracking and resolving affiliates’ issues to meet expectations for campaign implementation, management, and performance;
- fraud management;
- occasional travelling and participating in affiliate marketing conferences;
- helping to manage and train a team of junior affiliate managers.
Our ideal candidate has:
- either 1-3 years of affiliate management experience OR relatable experience in sales/analytics positions in the leading Ukrainian or international companies (audit, consulting, logistics, retail, finance, etc.);
- advanced Excel and Google Sheets skills;
- strong analytical and data-driven decision-making skills;
- ability to clearly state and argue their point of view;
- proven ability to meet and exceed sales targets;
- fluent in English & Chinese;
- any other language is a big advantage (German, French, Spanish).
What do you get:
- excellent bonus scheme with unlimited earning opportunities;
- opportunity to grow fast and become a Team lead in one of the sub-niches;
- a strong and dedicated team perfect for knowledge exchange and professional development;
- international working environment and opportunity to attend the best industry events. For the last 3 years, our affiliate managers have attended conferences in New York, Las Vegas, Bangkok, Prague, Lisbon, etc.;
- very ambitious professional challenges.
Our additional benefits:
- Comfortable working conditions and flexible schedule. Large modern office 5 minutes from Taras Shevchenko metro station with lounge areas, kitchen, PlayStation and gym;
- Health and sports care. Breakfasts, lunches, lots of fruit and snacks. Corporate doctor and health insurance, 100% paid sick leave. Free running and yoga training;
- Studying and development. Large electronic library and access to paid online courses and conferences, in-house lectures and workshops. Compensation for additional training at external training, courses and seminars;
- Leisure. Travels in Ukraine and abroad with the team (we visited Andorra, Sri Lanka, and Egypt and together conquered many Carpathian mountains). Corporate themed parties and events. Team building and Friday parties.
P.S. Below you will find additional information about us: